• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Batcave Walkthru

Looks great and friends around me like the video. Some of the youngsters get lost on the shakespear head. I hope to make the next GTG and look forward to fun and a movie again.

Is there a pole to be started on what will be viewed based on highest to lowest votes.

malsackj said:

Is there a pole to be started on what will be viewed based on highest to lowest votes.

Vote all you want. But if Tee is there you'll be lucky to watch more then 8 minutes of anything.

Kidding (not really) hoping if I bust his balls a little that he'll come around a little more often.

Towen7 said:
Vote all you want. But if Tee is there you'll be lucky to watch more then 8 minutes of anything...

That's not necessarily true. We usually get to watch the Avia disc for at least 30 minutes.

John

My daughter (16) showed her friends at school...she said when she told them they thought she was BSing them so I sent her the link. She said now they are obsessed with it! I'm charging admission!

-B- said:
My daughter (16) showed her friends at school...she said when she told them they thought she was BSing them so I sent her the link. She said now they are obsessed with it! I'm charging admission!
Can I get a cut?

Batman said:
-B- said:
Can I get a cut?

I was kinda gonna wait til you were on vacation.....and before Razz asks, I won't be bringing any high school girls to GTG 3.0 :hand:

-B- said:
...I was kinda gonna wait til you were on vacation.....and before Razz asks, I won't be bringing any high school girls to GTG 3.0 :hand:

Razz, I guess that means GTG 3.0 will be "BYOTA" - "Bring Your Own Teen Ager".

John

Oh John,
I don't try to explain this place to people anymore... I just call it my "support group"

Razz said:
Yeah, If I bring more that one will you guys leave her alone?

Maybe, but you know what will be really funny? Watching you and little Matt vie for the same chick.

John

Got some new mid-Atlantic plates in this week to accommodate my oppo and dish 922 this week. With the new subs in and some tidying up I'm going to start submitting some pics to the trades. I try to post some new pics this weekend...
I'm not sure the subs are in the ideal spot yet, but good enough for pics. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

The 922 is sling loaded so I'm eager to play around with that feature on the iPod/iPhone app. And with the network switch in the rack, I can fire up all the ethernet ports on various non wifi components too. I know the oppo is already due for an update...

Our photographer friend Nicole came over today. She has to edit and send me the photos but I took some shots with my iphone today since the room was straightened up for the shoot. Here's what I managed to take today. Over in the DIY section I'll post some picks of the swap of some faceplates in the MA rack...Enjoy

d54695d2.jpg

ff7a5066.jpg

90aa3940.jpg

a309d361.jpg

656c8cfb.jpg

Sweet! :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo:

Hey Bats, do you have any DVD-A's? Have you played one thru your new Oppo? I'm curious if the new unit clips the first few milliseconds of each track, and if the laser head "seeks" between tracks, like my -83 does...

I like the addition of the little square panels, looks cool!

Have you given any thought to hiding a blue fluorescent light inside the equipment rack space? That low level shot got me thinking that it might be a cool effect.

Towen7 said:
Have you given any thought to hiding a blue fluorescent light inside the equipment rack space? That low level shot got me thinking that it might be a cool effect.
No I hadn't, but I kind of have that ability with the pop-out light at the top of the rack itself. I only use it if I'm doing a demo and/or swapping discs frequently in a given session...I usually keep the sliding doors closed when actually doing any real movie or tv viewing but I leave the light on when listening to CDs.

d70ef62e.jpg

58733571.jpg

1276f978.jpg

Botch said:
Sweet! :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo:

Hey Bats, do you have any DVD-A's? Have you played one thru your new Oppo? I'm curious if the new unit clips the first few milliseconds of each track, and if the laser head "seeks" between tracks, like my -83 does...
Thanks Botch! No I don't have any DVD-As...

Back