• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Classic Tunes, Classic videos

Botch mentioned Jools Holland earlier. Here he is ...sort of. I had a weird bunch of friends growing up. We would play pool and listen to this, AC-DC and Bob Seger...WTF??

You aren't right in the head if you don't like this song!! Kidding...sort of!! Real story or not..this is a great tune!!

Botch mentioned Jools Holland earlier. Here he is ...sort of. I had a weird bunch of friends growing up. We would play pool and listen to this, AC-DC and Bob Seger...WTF??

Throw in Little River Band and I'll join (and whup all your asses at pool). :p

Last one for the evening...Aimee Mann..youwsa!!

Love Aimee Mann and love Til Tuesday. They have always been a staple in my Road Trip Catalog.

And, I dig the fact that Aimee Mann also did a number with that group you mentioned earlier with that so so drummer that Flint mentions from time to time.

Fart, this album is almost 40 years old?!! For those who don't know..but I am sure most here do, Todd played every instrument on this album. Wrote all the songs and produced it as well.

Another Aimee Mann, and another one of my favorites. This song brings back so many memories.

No a classic video or classic tune by any stretch, but he's Aimee Mann's husband so that is why I posted it. Always loved this tune!! Oh...and he's a Penn.

Dunno if it qualifies as "classic" but even when I'm having a miserable fucking day, this song doesn't fail to bring some light. And yet, I have no bloody clue what the lyrics are actually about. But it's a great song, one of the best pop/rock anthems ever, IMHO.

For Pauly,
First the imitator. I saw her back in the day and I still remember the black spandex pants she wore that night!!
Then the originator. The song on the album has an instrumental intro that seems to go on forever!! Always wish I had seen him!!

Lol yeah she doesn't dress like that anymore!

Wow, I haven't heard this one in a LONG time... love this song.

Back