• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Fallout 4 - War Never Changes/ Fallout shelter

Thanks Pauly,
I'm going to back off my settlements.. I've been waisting a lot of time cleaning them up and such

jomari said:
Huey said:
I'm done! Not because I beat the game, but because after not playing for a month, long story, I decided to play for awhile yesterday. Played for about an hour, then had lunch with the wife. Went to turn it on again, and I get a cannot load player info or something like that. Did a hard reboot twice, and on the second one, said it needed to do an update. Started it and went off and did something else. Came back and it was at the main screen, hit Fallout and get to continue/new/load screen.

At this point, I've probably been screwing around about 1/2 hour trying to resume gameplay. I select continue, but wait a minute, that doesn't look like where I was at when I quit the game. Sure enough, I was at level 22, even though I had leveled up to 39 just an hour before that. Went to the load games screen, and there were no saves past level 22. I'm guessing the update overwrote on my saved games, even though I had 70% free space when the download started. I'm still pissed and I'm not sure my Xbox works anymore.

darn it, that sucks huey. i dont know how the save points work on the xbox, but big big bummer. :(

did you do manual saves, quick saves or auto saves? nonetheless, still sucks.

are you going to try it out further, or just call it quits?

for what its worth, i came to realize recently that this isnt as great as id thought it would be. sure i love my VATS, sure its fall out, but it aint mountain moving as my experience in FO3. i just didnt feel as connected as i was in the previous story. i was looking for my father for petes sake! this one, i was looking for my son, and yet felt he was so detached in doing so.

anyways, its been a bitch trying to decide where to go in my situation. so tired of stuff, i finished the cabot house. i might hit up the us constitution, then go all railroad.

other than that, i have the division to play.

Well since I yanked the xbox out of the system, probably not. What's funny is that I did a manual save, not a quick save when I turned the game off for lunch.

The Constitution quest is fun for sure, although it's hard not to "steal" stuff as there is a bunch of stuff worth stealing on the ship.

AndySTL said:
jomari said:
other than that, i have the division to play.

Is the Division multiplayer only? This game looks kinda cool but it may be one of those games that just kinda goes over my head. I am not totally into the multiplayer shooters.

hey andy, sorry couldnt get back to you in time.

its a PvE and PvP game, meaning player versus enemy (AI) and player versus player.

the PvE is the main core of the game, while the PvP is optional, dead zones are their designated 'title'.

its a RPG at its core, meaning there is an amount of calculations done to get the 'best' of it. its fairly difficult to explain, but im also using my tablet too.

its a great game, just have a bit of a learning curve on the map, the details etc.

@jomari you will get a kick out of this....I picked up an Xbox One on craigslist so I could go back and play Fallout 3. Started a few days ago and I am having fun. I am surprised how similar it is to FO4.

sorry havent been around, im glad you got the chance to enjoy fallout 3. to be honest, i actually preferred the storyline, and how you 'become' the character. in a way the immersive value FO3 has is much more significant compared to FO4.

im still not done with FO4 tho.

good to know you are enjoying it. :D

while you're at it, try to get some red dead redemption. yet another great open world game, this time built by rockstar games.

Back