• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Great Movie Lines

Alright... we're laying down some rules here... and NO, that's not a movie quote.

Rule 1. You've got to get the quote right. (Mr. 6, it's "This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy")

Rule 2. You can't post a quote unless you answer the one above you. (We had this over at S&V)

Rule 3. Razz is ALWAYS right. No correcting him. He totally rocks. You may idolize him during your free time.

Rule 4. Keep them coming.

Razz said:
Rope, you forgot...

"You know Ed, If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

"You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"
"Well I've got two guns, one for each of you!"

I believe Ike (Clanton) should be substituted for Ed.

Rope

Rope said:
Razz said:
Rope, you forgot...

"You know Ed, If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it."

"You're so drunk you're probably seeing double"
"Well I've got two guns, one for each of you!"

I believe Ike (Clanton) should be substituted for Ed.

Rope

OH, SHIT... Looks like I already broke a rule....

but don't forget Rule #3.

"We are men of action. Lies do not become us."

Only the greatest movie of all time.... with about a million good quotes to pick from..... THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!!!

"Who's he calling meat? I the one with the Porsche. "

1) "I don't think I'm going to say 'what the fuck?' anymore" Risky Business

2) "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" Josey Wales

3) "There's an old saying....only Nixon can go to China." Spock from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Rope said:
2. The Outlaw Josey Wales

Rope

I had a feeling you'd be the one to guess the Josey Wales quote Rope. I love that movie...and pretty much every western Eastwood and the Duke played in (that I've seen).

"Go ahead, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. ... Now jerk that pistol and go to work. ..."

"You gonna do something, or stand there and bleed?"

Rope

Rope said:
"Go ahead, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. ... Now jerk that pistol and go to work. ..."

Rope

Tombstone.

#1 from yesfan....risky business.

Rope said:

Rope
Tombstone.

This one's probably too easy:
What idiot would pay 10 grand for a watch?

zod said:
Rope said:

Rope
Tombstone.

This one's probably too easy:
What idiot would pay 10 grand for a watch?

The rules don't allow cheating off anothers post (jamhead) to answer which movie the quote is from. :angry-tappingfoot:

Rope :happy-smileygiantred:

Rope said:
The rules don't allow cheating off anothers post (jamhead) to answer which movie the quote is from. :angry-tappingfoot:

It may look that way but that's not what happened. I left a browser tab open to the thread all day and just quoted your post without refreshing. :text-imnewhere:

Rope said:

zod said:
It may look that way but that's not what happened. I left a browser tab open to the thread all day and just quoted your post without refreshing. :text-imnewhere:

Just doing my job around here, bustin balls.
:happy-jumpeveryone:

Rope

Yesfan70 said:
1) "I don't think I'm going to say 'what the fuck?' anymore" Risky Business

2) "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" Josey Wales

3) "There's an old saying....only Nixon can go to China."

(3) Spock in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.

"Are you a captain now? You know, the water goes outside of the boat."

Rope

Back