• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

How to post a YouTube video

Sorry, WE luv this song! We also enjoy the video, bite our butts to you non-Nickelback lovers! Which would be most! :bouncygrin::nyah::bouncygrin:

ive never heard of nickelback.

this is an awesome video.

and the song is awesome too. thank you for sharing.

*sigh*

living under a rock.

Leave him alone Andy!! I should be so lucky, I can't go back in time and UN-HEAR Nickleback :crying:

It is that voice. I want to make it stop the instant I start to hear it. Plus, I just don't like that style of music. So, combine the most irritating voice on the planet with music I generally don't like and it become evil.

And if you post some comment about Kate Bush's voice below this, I will remember it. You will be put on my list.

OMG! As I was reading your line about irritating voice, my first thought was to reply with "Wait. Are we talking about Kate Bush?" And then to read your mentioning of her I nearly - to use a Botch term - splurfed.

I honestly don't know how any self-respecting musician and music fan can't appreciate "Rock Star" at a minimum. Great lyrics that can be related to by many; catchy melody; and an off-the-charts cool factor accompanying video. Seriously! What's wrong with you people?

Wait a minute....are you being serious?

sorry andy, I tend to listen to one genre, then kinda stick with it, until I move on to another one. most of my listening has been limited to stuff I grew up to, and then jazz and bossa nova. rock (apologies if I misclassed it), has never been my forte.

I did like it tho. :)

No apologies in music my friend!

I take that back, I remembered them after youtubing at work some tracks they did.

That photograph one I recalled very much. good song, good stuff. others are a bit out of my range, but not too bad I guess.

Chad Kroeger did a song with Santana on one of his albums that actually isn't too bad.

Chad Kroeger did a song with Santana on one of his albums that actually isn't too bad.
The only solo-Chad song that comes to mind is "Hero" but I don't recall that being with Santana. I do think it was part of a movie soundtrack. Is "Hero" what you're referring to or another one?

^ I believe that was from one of the first two Spider-Man movies.

No, not hero. Looked it up, it's Why don't you and I. There's also another one that I had never heard of with Santana called Into the Night.

I read "Chad Kroeger did a song with Santa on one of his albums and..."

My first thought was Damn now he's gonna ruin Christmas!!! Then I reread it.

LOL It's actually not a bad song.

I know I may be thrown off the island for this, but Nickleback really doesn't bother me. I just don't listen to them. He man, I give them kudos. Lots of folks in music are trying to "make it big" and they certainly did that. Their music is formulaic and contrived but go man go. I aint hatin.

Look folks, I'm still all broke up over the Chad and Avril split, re-unite, possible split. It's hard sleeping at night. The only way I can is if I play How You Remind Me through the left earbud and Sk8er Boi through the right. The quintessential Canadian rock couple! :opera:

I know I may be thrown off the island for this, but Nickleback really doesn't bother me. I just don't listen to them. He man, I give them kudos. Lots of folks in music are trying to "make it big" and they certainly did that. Their music is formulaic and contrived but go man go. I aint hatin.
Preach!

Back