• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Plasma Project

You guys are killin me. LOL. I may end up going to Best Buy this weekend and getting it just so they don't run out of stock. I will post a few more pix this afternoon and guys don't worry about hurting my feelings by saying my fireplace is ugly. Remember I hate it. LOL.

I WELCOME ALL SUGGESTIONS FROM YOU GUYS.

Here's a thought...call Best Buy and see if they will adjust the price if the TV goes on sale within the next 30 days. If so, buy it now and get the sale price adjust later.

Now take off that fireplace screen and take a picture of that so we can see how much better it looks :)

If you intend on staying at that house for 5 years or so, eliminate the Fireplace and mount that new Display at the proper level.

:twocents-mytwocents:

heeman said:
OK, I was hoping that someone else would have asked..........

"Why do you have a naked guy on your TV?"

:scared-eek:
They are holding off because of the fear that others may think of them as something if they post about what they noticed. :shhh: :laughing:

FUCK ME!!! OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE!!!

Cant eliminate fireplace cuz it is attached to a big ole honkin chimney and that would become a major project.

Randy said:
FUCK ME!!! OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE!!!

Cant eliminate fireplace cuz it is attached to a big ole honkin chimney and that would become a major project.

Not so fast........

What kind of furnace do you have?

Is it oil fired?

If your heating system runs up that same chimney, then there are separate flu pipes for the exhaust gases.

My be worth a shot to have it looked into................

Good Luck with your project!!

Keith, thtank you for yourenthusiasm LOL I have a new high efficiency forced air gas furnace but I am not going to take pout the fireplace. I will work around it.

Just got a good deal from a local place on the 60VT60. More than I planned to spend but it is a better display so it is all good.

Randy said:
Cant eliminate fireplace cuz it is attached to a big ole honkin infinite baffle space for my built-in subwoofer.

Fix'd. :eusa-whistle:

Botch said:
Randy said:
Cant eliminate fireplace cuz it is attached to a big ole honkin infinite baffle space for my built-in subwoofer.

Fix'd. :eusa-whistle:
:text-+1:

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! :happy-smileygiantred:

OK so local brick and mortar gave me a deal on the panasonic tc-p60vt60.

Got it out the door for $1890 should be in Tuesday or Wednesday.

Randy said:
OK so local brick and mortar gave me a deal on the panasonic tc-p60vt60.

Got it out the door for $1890 should be in Tuesday or Wednesday.

Ah, I thought you picked it up today. Which store did you buy from? Somewhere in Alton?

Randy said:
….that... will not lower the viewing height of the display. This is what I need.

game-hoist-6.jpg

:happy-smileygiantred:

I was gonna recommend he NOT play any Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Xmas Eve, any bad timing and Santa would experience a "brown note"… :scared-eek:

Back