• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Prepping The House For Sale

Here is the living room built ins.

So the wifeypoo just gave me permission, actually she suggested it, that we remove the wood frame from around the display opening.

This could work. Only question is, are sides of the bookshelves finished so if we remove the frame from around the display it wont look wonky.

So apparently the projector is an Optoma GT1080 1080p DLP projector.

I will measure the screen size tomorrow and try and figure out where stuff will end up long term.

Starting to get a few things done to prepare for the move.

Hired a painter to paint the whole house since we will not be able to get that done in a timely manner now.

Starting to get a few things done to prepare for the move.

Hired a painter to paint the whole house since we will not be able to get that done in a timely manner now.
Man, some guys will use anything as an excuse- "I hAd A tUmOr!"

Seriously though, I just plain hate painting. I know it's not difficult, but it just always feels like I'm going over it again and again, even when I buy the good paint and rollers. I also can never get the corners and edges looking right.

Honestly I'm a little embarrassed by my lack of preparation I found it it looked like a decent deal and I bought it.

I also have not kept up at all on display technology.

Get was a little cheaper in the store at $1100 including the 4 year extended warranty.

Honestly I'm a little embarrassed by my lack of preparation I found it it looked like a decent deal and I bought it.

I also have not kept up at all on display technology.

Get was a little cheaper in the store at $1100 including the 4 year extended warranty.
such is life. as long as your happy with it, its good to go bro.

Got the 70 hung at the new crib (pictured).

Also realigned the projector with the sreen so I can at least get a sense of scope in hopes of figuring out what the hell I am going to do.

Attachments

• 20210710_223528.jpg
    20210710_223528.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
The 70 Samsung above the fireplace is too high.

One of Meghan's friends mentioned it too. It is about the same height as the 60 in the old house but my living room was almost 24' long and the primary seating area was much further back than what we have here.

I keep reminding myself there is no perfect house and even if we had built there would have been compromises.

Brought the AudioEngines from the old house and setup an little 2.0 system.

At least I have sound on the projector. Now gotta see what the wife thinks. LOL

Notice the appropriate use of "TV TRAYS" as impromptu speaker stands.

Attachments

• 20210718_194721.jpg
    20210718_194721.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back