• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

ROCK Music

Im supposed to be going to see Avenged Sevenfold and Anthrax on May 1st if my buddy still has an extra ticket available.

metal-injection-Black_Star_Riders_-_Heavy_Fire.png

Heavy Fire is the third studio album by hard rock band Black Star Riders, released on February 3, 2017.[1] Black Star Riders evolved from the touring version of Thin Lizzy, assembled by guitarist Scott Gorham after the death of Thin Lizzy's leader Phil Lynott. The band's first two albums, All Hell Breaks Loose and The Killer Instinct, were released in 2013 and 2015 respectively.

Seether-Poison-the-Parish.jpg

Poison the Parish is the seventh studio album by South African rock band Seether. It was released on 12 May 2017. It is the band's first album to feature a new band logo on the cover.

Worth a stream buy not a buy.

Last edited:
Zebra_Album.JPG

Zebra is the debut album by the American hard rock band Zebra, released in 1983, eight years after they were founded. The album features all original material, with the exception of "Slow Down" (a Larry Williams tune best remembered for a 1964 cover version by the Beatles) injected at mid-song with much of the second stanza of Carl Perkins' "Blue Suede Shoes", altered at its end:

I remember them clearly............... WBAB DJ Bob Buckman was a huge supporter of the band and they toured the LI NY Rock Club Scene frequently. Me and my buddies used to always go and see them. Randy Jackson the lead guitarist dated a hot girl that lived down the street from me. Who's Behind The Door??

Foo Fighters are back, the video is silly but I still laughed out loud several times:

It sounds like, well, every Foo Fighters song ever - so if you like them, you'll like this.

Zebra_Album.JPG

Zebra is the debut album by the American hard rock band Zebra, released in 1983, eight years after they were founded. The album features all original material, with the exception of "Slow Down" (a Larry Williams tune best remembered for a 1964 cover version by the Beatles) injected at mid-song with much of the second stanza of Carl Perkins' "Blue Suede Shoes", altered at its end:

One of my favorite albums. Absolutely great stuff. I saw them in concert once in AK but that was the only time.

Lots of headlines stating the Kinks (those still around) are getting back together to record a new album and may even go on tour. These guys were the bee's knees for almost a decade from 1965 to 1975 (even writing and producing a rock opera for the BBC) and still managed to produce the occasional massive hit well into the 1980s. Innovators who inspired the likes of Blur, Oasis, Muse, and other still popular bands from my generation.

Lots of headlines stating the Kinks (those still around) are getting back together to record a new album and may even go on tour. These guys were the bee's knees for almost a decade from 1965 to 1975 (even writing and producing a rock opera for the BBC) and still managed to produce the occasional massive hit well into the 1980s. Innovators who inspired the likes of Blur, Oasis, Muse, and other still popular bands from my generation.
While I'd love to hear new music from them, my advice to others is to go back and dig into their vast repertoire of albums. I think I have pretty much all of them (except for the massive number of compilations), and there is something to really enjoy on each and every one.

While I'd love to hear new music from them, my advice to others is to go back and dig into their vast repertoire of albums. I think I have pretty much all of them (except for the massive number of compilations), and there is something to really enjoy on each and every one.

Wholeheartedly agree. They're management and labels did poorly and maintaining the popularity of the amazing music they created.

They played a live version, with words I had never heard the other day, although I don't remember the song name. They started talking about Ray Davies and I thought they said he was either 74 or 75. How much of a voice can he have left at that age?

Yes, they sound a lot like Zepplin, but these guys have a bright future ahead of them. They were signed by a major label last year and two of the band members had to skip prom to go on tour (yes, they are that young).

^^They actually come from Frankenmuth Michigan, and have been pretty big here for awhile now. I think they are pretty talented, but not really my type of music.

^^They actually come from Frankenmuth Michigan, and have been pretty big here for awhile now. I think they are pretty talented, but not really my type of music.

I know and I thought it was pretty cool, as we lived in the Detroit area for awhile and have been to Frankenmuth. The famous chicken there is vastly overrated though.

Halestorm is my new favorite band and I have posted on them elsewhere, but I also really like The Pretty Reckless.

I know and I thought it was pretty cool, as we lived in the Detroit area for awhile and have been to Frankenmuth. The famous chicken there is vastly overrated though.
I haven't been in awhile to Frankenmuth, but the two restaurants used to be owned separately, and at that time both were pretty good. One of them got in trouble for reusing leftovers off of peoples plates. I'm sure you made it to Bronner's as well, which is Christmas overload but a very cool store at any time of the year.

Back