• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Speakers for 2 Channel Setup

Batman said:
I really think you should seriously consider the incredible value that those Focals represent. They could quite possibly best the SVS floor standers that they'll replace in your current temporary set-up. I guess I'm having a hard time computing that a lesser speaker than your MTS will be used for "critical" listening...I hope that I'm not being offensive if so :text-imsorry:

This

I've been struggling for days to find a way to say that. Still, seems like you have a plan now.

Towen7 said:
Batman said:
I really think you should seriously consider the incredible value that those Focals represent. They could quite possibly best the SVS floor standers that they'll replace in your current temporary set-up. I guess I'm having a hard time computing that a lesser speaker than your MTS will be used for "critical" listening...I hope that I'm not being offensive if so :text-imsorry:

This

I've been struggling for days to find a way to say that. Still, seems like you have a plan now.

This way I can assure I have the funds to get that Power Sound Audio XV 30 sub for downstairs.

That's a good idea Mz.

But....I was really wanting someone to buy those Focals! Who is going to step up and do it????

AndySTL said:
But....I was really wanting someone to buy those Focals! Who is going to step up and do it????
bat-signal.jpg

No! Nooooo!

We all want to live vicariously through you. Buy the Focals!

JeffMackwood said:
No! Nooooo!

We all want to live vicariously through you. Buy the Focals!

this....damnit it's a bad time to be broke. I want a pair of floorstanders and these would be tits, stupid money.

Picked up a couple cheap recliners for the listening room.

38f25d21d6d1dfe46f8b8e2d9da94de8.jpg

Pretty comfortable and they are "rockers" also. Not bad for $375 for the pair new.

mzpro5 said:
Picked up a couple cheap recliners for the listening room.

38f25d21d6d1dfe46f8b8e2d9da94de8.jpg

Pretty comfortable and they are "rockers" also. Not bad for $375 for the pair new.

Not bad at all, they look comfy! :eusa-clap:

Dennie

Nice Deal on those two recliners..................

Maybe you can find a great deal on a real Camera so we can see some Clear pic's of all your nice things!! :happy-smileygiantred:

heeman said:
Nice Deal on those two recliners..................

Maybe you can find a great deal on a real Camera so we can see some Clear pic's of all you nice things!! :happy-smileygiantred:
Hey I got my priorities straight.

And as I have said before I think it is less the camera than the photographer.

MZ, have you tried photos with the iphone? it takes a damn nice picture...

Batman said:
MZ, have you tried photos with the iphone? it takes a damn nice picture...

I am using the iPhone. I just suck at taking pics.

Must be these old palsied hands.

Back