• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Dark Knight Rises!!

AndySTL said:
How much?
$10+ shipping, I'm just putting the movie and special features discs in a jewel case it shouldn't be more than $2-3 to St.L.

Batman said:
AndySTL said:
How much?
$10+ shipping, I'm just putting the movie and special features discs in a jewel case it shouldn't be more than $2-3 to St.L.

Awesome, I'm in for a Blu Ray! Looking forward to seeing this. I never made it to the theater.

Barb just called, our BR Copy just arrived along with other fun stuff!!!

Yea Baby!!!

5107zQxUBML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Towen7 said:
heeman said:
Barb just called, our BR Copy just arrived along with other fun stuff!!!

Yea Baby!!!

Dare we ask?

Well 1/2 of the order was for BR Concerts, then the other half BR Movies, of course older ones that were somewhat deals. The Disney WOW cal disc was also delivered, hope to give that a try this coming up weekend........

I know, not what you wanted to hear......... :happy-smileygiantred:

jomari said:
hows the doobie brothers concert? may i request a minireview?

I just received these yesterday, I plan to watch a couple over the weekend..........

I will post once I have watched them.. :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

heeman said:
jomari said:

I just received these yesterday, I plan to watch a couple over the weekend..........

Thanks, that's the one I'm interested in too. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

heeman said:
jomari said:

Thank you heeman!

Just saw this yesterday for the first time. Rented it on VUDU. All I can say is Wow. Such an awesome movie. I will be buying the Blu Ray soon.

Finally got around to seeing this yesterday. Picture and sound were excellent, even for a DTV feed. Too me, it was a good movie, and I did not see the twist coming, but this has to be my least favorite Batman movie. I just found the story a little too unbelievable, which is the first time I found myself saying that in the series. I do hope Bale changes his mind, because I would like to see more in the series.

Huey said:
...this has to be my least favorite Batman movie.
Mine too. I think The Dark Knight was the best one, Batman Begins a very close 2nd and Dark Knight Rises a distant 3rd.

Huey said:
I do hope Bale changes his mind, because I would like to see more in the series.
I don't think it's just Bale. I feel the success of these movies is largely due to Nolan. And he too has said he won't be directing any more Batman movies.

You're probably right Zing, and to think about the Batman movies that came out in the 90's, Nolan has done a fantastic job. I gotta say, I did like the casting of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Excellent choice!

Zing said:
Dark Knight Rises a distant 3rd.
Uh.... well..., out of 3 movies, when 1st and 2nd places are already taken..... only thing left is..... :confusion-scratchheadblue: :teasing-tease:

I walked in on the last half of this flick a while ago.

Zing & Dana were watching it when I arrived home from work. I was hesitant to watch it, but did.

Zing popped it in again last night briefly, while sampling. I will review after I have seen it in it's entirety. Not a Bane fan!!!!!! Sorry Chris, Zing told me I beat it to death the last time we visited! :(

From what I viewed, the second one has to be my favorite thus far...but, that may change. :think:

The Dark Knight gets my vote. Heath Ledger's, God rest his soul, acting interpritation of the Joker is A number 1, bar none.

Rope

The Dark Knight is the only one I struggle to watch all the way through. I think Maggie G is as horrendous as Heath L is amazing. Also, I pretty much checkout during the boat conundrum and have a hard time getting pulled back in after that.

Back