• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upcoming Releases

^ Picked it up today per Tee's request, can't wait to check it out also, he wants to do a marathon...

Crap, I'm not surprised, but am disappointed that the movies themselves are on multiple discs... :handgestures-thumbdown:

Batman said:
^ Picked it up today per Tee's request, can't wait to check it out also, he wants to do a marathon...

That doesnt surprise me, Tee in the main seat for what 20 straight hours. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

MatthewB said:
Batman said:

That doesnt surprise me, Tee in the main seat for what 20 straight hours. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:
For ten years I was an engineer for Air Force ejection seat components, want me to dig around in my closet? :happy-smileygiantred:

Zing said:
^ It is indeed but I'm not sure why we all got flipped off. :think:

I thought it was a couple of thumbs up, but I guess when it says "red double birdie" as the emoticon type, I guess I was wrong. I guess you guys really corrupted him this past weekend. :naughty:

Want to welcome you aboard Matt, like you I look forward to seeing Star Wars on Blu also.

Yeah his corruption was last year. Matt just don't judge us all with the potty mouths around here.....cause we all know I'm not one of em. :happy-smileygiantred:

Huey said:
Zing said:
^ It is indeed but I'm not sure why we all got flipped off. :think:

I thought it was a couple of thumbs up, but I guess when it says "red double birdie" as the emoticon type, I guess I was wrong. I guess you guys really corrupted him this past weekend. :naughty:

I just saw this, but, the other day while he was on the forum on his iPhone I saw him start to add that emoticon and asked him why he was flipping everybody off. He said, "I'm not flipping anybody off that's two thumbs up." I told him he needed to be on a PC so could see because that one is flipping everybody off. That's when he started laughing and said, "Oh!! That's my bad 'cuz I've been using it on the forum a lot."

So, on behalf of King Matt I apologize for flipping all of you guys off. Well some of you guys...well most of you probably deserve it...

John

No offense taken, and your right nothing funnier than when a young man gets the two confused and finds out he's been flipping people off.

Young squire Matt here is the difference. This is a thumbs up. :handgestures-thumbup: This is a F you. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: don't worry those emoticons are very tiny and I get confused myself. :angelic-green:

Transformers 3 comes out next week is Wal Mart gonna have another exclusive where they have the IMAX scenes in the bluray like in T2

October 25, 2011

jurassic-park-blu-ray_BIG.jpg

:text-link:

Zing said:
October 25, 2011

jurassic-park-blu-ray_BIG.jpg

:text-link:

Son of a mother f%$ker! I was in walmart the other night, and on the end cap, they had the trilogy for $30. That sounded like a great price! Buy it, get it home, and it looks like crap. I had heard that it wasn't the greatest transfer, and I also had a new bulb coming for the dlp, so I chalked it up to that. Finally realized this morning that I bought the dvd rerelease. No where on the front of the packaging does it identify it as a dvd or bluray and it was in the new bluray releases. On my way to see if they will allow me to exchange and pay the difference for the bluray. Figure I have a 50/50 chance. GRRRRR!

Back