• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upgrade bug

Someone here in KC is selling a DTS-10 subwoofer. I'm seriously thinking about it but you should to. Check data-bass.com for info (sorry don't want to fuck with links on the tablet). Wardsweb has one so you know it's gotta be the shit. I'll post more info about it tomorrow...

Nice. You both suck! Yeah those Swans are great, I've heard them too. You'll love them, especially for that price.

CMonster said:
Someone here in KC is selling a DTS-10 subwoofer... Wardsweb has one so you know it's gotta be the shit.

Wait, wat?!?! WW bought a pre-made, commercial sub??? :scared-yipes: :angry-tappingfoot: WTF?!?!?

:teasing-tease:

Botch said:
CMonster said:
Someone here in KC is selling a DTS-10 subwoofer... Wardsweb has one so you know it's gotta be the shit.

Wait, wat?!?! WW bought a pre-made, commercial sub??? :scared-yipes: :angry-tappingfoot: WTF?!?!?

I'm guessing he assembled the kit. I know he finished it...

Congrats on your new to you SPEAKERS..................................

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

YOU REALLY SUCK!!!

Farewell fond friends. :cry:

001_1.jpg

All boxed up and ready.

CMonster said:
Botch said:
CMonster said:

I'm guessing he assembled the kit. I know he finished it...

My apologies, I didn't know that was a kit. :shifty:

I've been reading reviews and the more I read the more excited I get. I'm super pumped! :text-thankyoublue:

Those Swans suck. You'll hate them. For 1/2 what you paid Zing for those POS's I'll take them off your hands. Because I'm good like that.

Zing said:
Farewell fond friends. :cry:

001_1.jpg

All boxed up and ready.

^ I so remember when Zing purchased the Swans. We enjoyed them immensely for so many years.
Congrats to you, Xgm3.

As Zing stated, farewell, enjoy your new home!

Back