• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upgrade bug

DUDE! WTF?! Your packages were delivered 5 minutes ago. How come you haven't started a new thread and posted pictures yet? :eusa-whistle:

Hey the speakers arrived ~20 mins ago, I expected a full review by now!!

1gUewPk.gif

The first UPS driver only dropped off two packages, so I only have one speaker right now. The driver said the third package was on another truck.

This is likely a topic for another thread but I honestly don't understand how they stay in business. They do the most bizarre and inefficient things I've ever seen a business do. It's on par with walking into a McDonald's, ordering a Big Mac and then having the person behind the counter leave to go to another McDonald's to get your sandwich, drive back and hand it to you. Insane!

I agree with you Zing. I did an online chat with UPS and they said that the third package is on its way.

I have them set up. So far the first thing I noticed is the imaging and how revealing they are.

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 799
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 799
:handgestures-thumbup:

Did everything arrive in good condition? I packed it all as I would want it packed. Still, I put nothing past the UPS gorillas.

FYI - I grouped the speakers as they were used. Meaning, the box with the pair were my mains and the box with the single was my center.

*EDIT* I'm curious to know your thoughts on how the Swans compare to your Hsu's.

Dude, you did a great job packing them up and thanks for supplying the speaker wire. The speakers are awesome and just as you describe. You did an awesome job taking care of them they look brand new. They have a lot more bass to them compared to my HSU's. I've only been listening to them for maybe 30 minutes and they a lot more punchier than the HSU's. I'll be able to give a better review once I've listened to them longer. So for they are great! I just need to figure out how to setup a 3.1 system with my room.

:eek:bscene-drinkingcheers: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

He must be enjoying his new speakers. Not a peep out of him in 5 days.

Between working full time, going to school full time, and trying to learn the bass guitar, I forgot about doing a review. The best thing I can say about these speakers is that when I'm listening to music I can actually pick out the bass lines. When I bought my bass and was listening to music through my HSU's they did an okay job. But now listening through the Swans the bass lines are a lot easier to pick out. I really think this is helping me learn the bass. I'm a novice on the bass but it has been a lot of fun listening to music through the Swans and trying to transcribe the bass lines. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on these and didn't wait.

Back