• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb 2-channel rig

Wardsweb

Renaissance man
Here is the system in my living room. Well as it was a few months ago.

livingroom112809b.jpg

Of course, it looks gorgeous! :mrgreen: But how does it sound? I mean, you've presumably auditioned gazillions of systems, how does this one compare? How are the acoustics in that room? Can't see what's on the sides, is it a good 2-channel room?

Yup, WW you suck here too. Gheez, I love the finish on those speakers. Absolutely beautiful.

the SUCK runs strong with this one!

Wow man, just WOW! Coolest looking gear for sure! I think my wife would even let me have that setup out in open :)

Nufan said:
What is the gear list?

Good question. I know the speakers are some redone Altec Voice of the Theaters, but would like to know the rest of the gear. Those new cabs he built are sexier than hell. Beautiful speakers. :text-bravo:

Seems the only constant is change. Christmas came early today when I brought home a new line stage. The Conrad Johnson Premier 16LS is nice and I mean really nice. It is detailed and still warm. The seller threw in 4 sets of tube. I'll be rolling for a bit to see what appeals to me the most. Man I love this hobby.

CJ16LS.jpg

Yesfan70 said:
Well, there's always armed robbery. Got any banks nearby?

Hey, now there's a novel idea! :laughing:
If a screw driver and a bicycle can put a man in prison for a few months, imagine how much longer an unsuccessful armed bank robbery can? :angry-nono:

Back