• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb Systems Update

Wardsweb

Renaissance man
Here is how things look for now.

Living Room

livingroom0805121.jpg

Towen7 said:
Two questions...

1) What are the speakers and sources in this setup?
2) Can I stay at your house?

Tall speakers are DIY Fostex FE167E full range in " chili Chang" BVR cabinets. The little yellow ones are Mark & Daniel Maximus Mini. Fed by a windows PC running foobar2000 into a Winsome Labs Mouse amp. All controlled by an iPad with the MonkeyMote app.

I'm having a GTG. Come on down and stay a while.

Seeing your dining room setup, I'll ask but I think I know: You aren't married, are you?

When's your GTG??

Botch said:
Seeing your dining room setup, I'll ask but I think I know: You aren't married, are you?

When's your GTG??

Yes, I'm married. Understanding would be an understatement. We never ate in there anyway.

CMonster said:
Hmmm, the ML's buried behind other speakers. Personally I'm not surprised but care to explain?

I just finished building these with Altec 605B drivers for a buddy in Austin. They are set up for test and tune while I adjust the port lengths and try different crossover designs. Once they are done, I'll deliver them. Then it is back to the ML's.

CMonster said:
Why do you post here? No one likes you. And no, I'm not jealous at all. Jerk.
What he said! ^ :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Towen7 said:
Can I stay at your house?
AND what he said. :teasing-tease:

There isn't an emoticon in the world with enough drool to accurately depict my envy.

Just a question for you my friend. Not to hijack this thread...but my Marantz MM9000 5 channel amp will not go into "standby mode". Its either on or off. I have it connected to a power center with a switched delay...but was just wondering what it may take to repair it ?
By the way........someday I will come by your place for a visit...but it will have to be just for a visit...I live in Kyle now.

I don't know what's more impressive....your speakers or your wood working skills. I envy you my friend.

I'm having adoption papers drawn as I type this. Now, to figure out a way to get Wards to sign them.

Rope

Back