• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

0073145204292_500X500.jpg

The Great Ladies Sing Gershwin -- CD

Various Artists

1997 Polygram Records

The Ladies Sing with Class, August 12, 2005
By A. B. King - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE) (REAL NAME)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Great Ladies Sing Gershwin (Audio CD)

These are classic renditions of classic Gershwin from Verve Records. The only disappointment is The Dinah Washington rendition of Summertime is an instrumental, no Dinah singing, unless she's humming in the background. The trumpet solo is marvelous. She does sing "I've got a crush on you." No liner notes are provided. All you get is the singer, the title and the original album.

Track listing

1. Fascinatin' Rhythm - Ella Fitzgerald
2. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off - Sarah Vaughan
3. I Loves You, Porgy - Nina Simone
4. Summertime - Dinah Washington
5. Nice Work If You Can Get It - Ella Fitzgerald
6. Our Love Is Here to Stay - Shirley Horn
7. 'S Wonderful - Sarah Vaughan
8. I've Got a Crush on You - Dinah Washington
9. They Can't Take That Away From Me - Ella Fitzgerald
10. Someone to Watch Over Me - Sarah Vaughan
11. Embraceable You - Sarah Vaughan
12. Man I Love, The - Betty Carter (bonus track)

LINKY ---> http://www.amazon.com/Great-Ladies-...47VI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1298866894&sr=1-4

a961e03ae7a0fcf288add110.L.jpg

Ken Burns Jazz -- CD

Billie Holiday

2000 Verve Records

If you only want one Lady Day CD, this may be the one!, November 11, 2000
By J. Lund "jazzbrat" (SoCal, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER) (VINE VOICE) (REAL NAME)

This review is from: Ken Burns JAZZ Collection: Billie Holiday (Audio CD)
Billie Holiday's tumultuous personal life may have led to her death at age 44, yet 'Lady Day' was a consistently productive recording artist over the course of an approximately quarter-century-long career that ended just before she passed in 1959.

Most historians would agree that Billie's career neatly divides into three phases. Her first decade in the limelight was divided between sessions for labels presently available through Sony and Commodore. Though the quality of the tunes she recorded varied widely, these small-group sessions featured Billie with some of the greatest jazz musicians of the era (Lester Young, etc). She spent the last half of the 1940s recording more commercial sessions for Decca (often marked by dated, syrupy pop orchestration). The quality of the accompiament may have left a lot to be desired, but Billie's vocals usually transcended her surroundings.

Her last decade found Lady Day mostly back in all-star combo settings for Verve, or with orchestral accompiament for her last two albums (e.g., LADY IN SATIN). Fans continue to argue about whether Billie's voice in her final years became a shadow of its former self, or if she compensated for any loss in technique with more emotively-satisfying performances. My opinion is: sometimes the former, often the latter.

What is admirable about this collection is that it provides enough examples of each era to give the listener a starting point to explore your preferred periods in more depth later, or to have this CD be a decent representation of her career for those on a tighter budget. Given just one CD's worth of time to fill, the compilers of this CD seem to have done as good a job as possible of hitting the high notes of Billie's remarkable career.

1. I Cried For You (Now It's Your Turn To Cry Over Me) (3:11)
2. What A Little Moonlight Can Do (2:56)
3. Me Myself And I (2:32)
4. Without Your Love (2:51)
5. Strange Fruit (3:11)
6. Yesterdays (3:23)
7. Some Other Spring (3:01)
8. Solitude (3:12)
9. God Bless the Child (2:53)
10. Gloomy Sunday (3:09)
11. I Cover The Waterfront (2:54)
12. Trav'lin' Light Billie Holiday (3:15)
13. Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be) (3:15)
14. Don't Explain (3:22)
15. Good Morning Heartache (3:06)
16. Autumn In New York Billie Holiday (3:41)
17. Lady Sings The Blues (2:36)
18. Fine And Mellow (9:06)
19. You've Changed (3:17)

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Burns-JAZ...0I3R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298948130&sr=1-1

Today's work truck music.....

LeAnnRimes-TwistedAngel.jpg

Twisted Angel -- CD

LeAnn Rimes

2002 Curb Records

Leann is on her way!, October 7, 2002
By GlitterJ (Canada) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Twisted Angel (Audio CD)

I've been a fan of Leann Rimes since I first heard "Blue " on the radio. Recently in the last few years she has strayed from her country roots to songs like "I Need You", Can't fight The Moonlight and more recently "Life Goes On". While many critics feel that her new cd isn't very good , I have to disagree. Its only natural for an artist to want to grow with their music, and especially when they've been compared to a classic singer their whole career; Patsy Cline.

Leann will always have a country voice, but she can sing pop and R&b very well, and even though she may lose fans with this transition , she can at least say she's making the music she wants.. My personal fave song off this cd is Twisted Angel, a song Leann co-wrote, with its bluesy, almost country twang it definitely proves even in her early 20's Leann still can sing the heck out of a song!

1. "Life Goes On" Andreas Carlsson, Desmond Child, Rimes 3:33
2. "Wound Up" Gary Burr, Greg Pagani, Rimes 4:15
3. "The Safest Place" Eric Bazilian, Child, Mark Hudson, Victoria Shaw 3:52
4. "Trouble with Goodbye" Pete Amato, Randy Cantor, Shelly Peiken 3:22
5. "Damn" Ty Lacy, Holly Lamar, Dennis Matkosky 3:29
6. "Suddenly" Carlsson, Child 3:58
7. "Tic Toc" Amato, Pagani, Christina Rumbley 3:40
8. "Sign of Life" Burr, Child, Pagani 4:28
9. "Review My Kisses" Child, Marie Wilson 5:31
10. "No Way Out" Austin Deptula, Gary Leach, Rimes 3:55
11. "Love Is an Army" Child, Gyan Evans 4:01
12. "You Made Me Find Myself" Tina Arena, Child, Lacy 3:39
13. "Twisted Angel" Leach, Rimes 3:21

LINKY----> http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Angel...=sr_1_9?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1298995033&sr=1-9

41-rWqrQoaL._SS400_.jpg

The Best Blue Note Album In The World...Ever! -- 2 CD Set

Various Artists

1999 Blue Note Records

Product Description

The perfect introduction to jazz by the genre's most legendary record label! Founded in 1939, Blue Note was a pioneer in jazz's golden age, serving as a breeding ground for legends such as Miles Davis, Horace Silver, Art Blakey and Kenny Burrell. Even today the label continues building its legacy with contemporary acts like Norah Jones and Medeski, Martin & Wood. This single disc compilation offers the perfect introduction to both Blue Note and the genre for which this label became an unarguable mark of quality!

Disc: 1

1. Song For My Father - Horace Silver
2. Blue Train - John Coltrane
3. Moanin' - Art Blakely And The Jazz Messengers
4. Blues Walk - Lou Donaldson
5. Autumn Leaves - Cannonball Adderley
6. Midnight Blue - Kenny Burrell
7. The Sidewinder - Lee Morgan
8. Waltermelon Man - Herbie Hancock
9. Amen - Donald Byrd
10. Born To Be Blue - Grant Green

Disc: 2

1. Cantaloop - Us3
2. The Turnaround - John Patton
3. Greasy Granny - Charlie Hunter Trio
4. Back At The Chicken Shack - Jimmy Smith
5. Soy Califa - Dexter Gordon
6. Girl From Ipanema - Eliane Elias
7. Thinkin' About Your Body - Bobby McFerrin
8. Tupelo Honey - Cassandra Wilson
9. At Last - Lou Rawls/Dianne Reeves
10. Because I Love You - Richard Elliot

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Best-Blue-Not...JB1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299026316&sr=1-1

51dVGU1tHmL._SS400_.jpg

The Marshall Tucker Band -- CD

The Marshall Tucker Band

1973 AJK Music

Product Description

The Marshall Tucker Band, acknowledged as one of the founding fathers of the Southern rock movement, is celebrating its 30th anniversary with an ongoing catalog restoration and release program. One of the first releases is their eponymous 1973 TMTB debut. It comes augmented with a live bonus track from the band’s early days on the road and has been remastered from the original analog tapes produced by Paul Hornsby.

The Marshall Tucker Band was originally released by Capricorn Records in March of 1973 (Billboard #29). The album included "Can’t You See," a song considered the band’s "anthem."

"The buying public never really cared whether we were country or rock and roll" says founding member Doug Gray. "They called us a Southern rock band, but we have always played everything from country to blues and all things in-between."

1. "Take the Highway" (Toy Caldwell) - 6:15
2. "Can't You See" (Toy Caldwell) - 6:05
3. "Losing You" (Toy Caldwell) - 5:10
4. "Hillbilly Band" (Toy Caldwell) - 2:35
5. "See You Later, I'm Gone" (Toy Caldwell) - 3:08
6. "Ramblin'" (Toy Caldwell) - 5:07
7. "My Jesus Told Me So" (Toy Caldwell) - 5:32
8. "AB's Song" (Toy Caldwell) - 1:15

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Marshall-Tuck...=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1299036312&sr=1-3

lesp.jpg

The Guitar Artistry of Les Paul -- CD

The Les Paul Trio

1993 One Way Records

Les Paul is a musician and inventor credited with inventing the solid-body electric guitar in 1941. A harmonica and guitar player from an early age, in his late teens he moved to Chicago, where he became a minor star on the country music circuit. By the late 1930s he was in New York as a regular player on Fred Waring’s radio show. During World War II he served with the Armed Forces Radio Services, where he played behind stars including Bing Crosby. After the war he returned to New York for a time, then headed to Los Angeles where he ended up working again with Crosby. Paul was tinkering with electronics by then, and in the early 1940s he electronically amplified guitar strings and modified a tape recorder to create “sound on sound” — what is now called overdubbing.

He married singer Mary Ford (b. Colleen Summer, 1928-1977) and together they had hit records during the 1950s, including “Mockin’ Bird Hill” and “Vaya Con Dios.” They also hosted a successful TV show, The Les Paul and Mary Ford at Home Show (1953-60). In the early 1960s Paul retired from performing (he and Mary divorced in 1961) but kept puttering around with electronics and in 1973 was awarded his third patent for an improved electrical pick-up. He returned to performing in the late ’70s, and he and Chet Atkins released a Grammy-winning record, Chester & Lester (1978). In 2006, at the age of 90, Paul won Grammys for the pop instrumental “Caravan” and the rock instrumental “69 Freedom Special,” both from the album Les Paul & Friends: American Made World Played.

In 2001 Les Paul was given a Grammy for technical achievements… He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988… The first “electric guitar” Paul made was a 4″ x 4″ chunk of pine with strings and a microphone pick-up attached; he called it “The Log.”

TRACKLIST:

1. Begin the Beguine
2. Sweet Leilani
3. Dark Eyes
4. My Isle of Golden Dreams
5. Guitar Boogie
6. Blue Skies
7. To You Sweetheart, Aloha
8. Dream Dust
9. Hawaiian Paradise
10. Steel Guitar Rag

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Artist...1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1299038419&sr=1-1-spell

034e228348a0417649fd4110.L.jpg

Thunderstorms and Neon Signs CD

Wayne Hancock

1995 Deja Disc

The real deal, July 18, 2002
By Thomas More (Billings, MT USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Thunderstorms & Neon Signs (Audio CD)

I first heard Wayne on the Prairie Home Companion radio show News Years Eve Gala in Dallas, TX. I was in the audience that night and heard several of these songs performed live. I've owned the CD now for several years and have listened to it countless times. There's something simply extraordinary about the simple arrangements. Stan Smith's clarinet and Bob Stafford's trombone being brought in for some of the tracks lends it a crossover feel. I've even come to accept Wayne's abrasive take of "Summertime" at the CD's end. It's country that gets at the heart of the tradition. And there's a lot of heart packed into this CD's contents. The title track and "Cold, Lonesome Wind" highlight the melancholy elements wonderfully. They may be my favorites, though songs like "Juke Joint Jumping" and "Double A Daddy," with their driving, danceable rhythms, are brilliant. I highly recommend this to anyone.

All Songs Written By Wayne Hancock Except Were Noted

1. "Juke Joint Jumping" – 3:18
2. "Poor Boy Blues" - 2:20
3. "Thunderstorms and Neon Signs" - 3:42
4. "She's My Baby" - 2:31
5. "Big City Good Time Gal" - 2:57
6. "Ain't Nobody's Blues But My Own" - 4:06
7. "Double A Daddy" - 3:25
8. "Why Don't You Leave Me Alone" - 2:50
9. "Tag Along" - 2:18
10. "Cold Lonesome Wind" - 4:24
11. "Locomotive Joe" - 2:11
12. "No Loving Tonight" - 1:39
13. "Friday and Saturday Night" - 2:36
14. "Summertime" - 5:42 (D. Hayward, G. Gersbwin and I. Gersbwin)

LINKY -----> http://www.amazon.com/Thunderstorms...61TK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299039985&sr=1-1

1266590401_sue-foley-1996-walk-in-t.jpg

Walk In The Sun -- CD

Sue Foley

1996 Discovery Records

Walk in the Sun isn't quite typical Sue Foley. With her first three albums, the guitarist demonstrated that she had a firm grasp on searingly electric Chicago blues and high-voltage blues-rock. With Walk in the Sun, she expands her sonic palette somewhat, taking in gritty R&B, reverb-drenched surf and down-home country, among other styles of blues and roots music. Throughout the album, she demonstrates that she is gifted enough to effortlessly bring in these other styles without losing her distinctive identity. The result is her best album since her stellar debut, Young Girl Blues. ~ Thom Owens, All Music Guide

1. Try To Understand
2. Give It To Me
3. Walk In The Sun
4. The Snake
5. Wayward Girl
6. The Wind
7. Lover's Call
8. Better
9. Train To Memphis
10. Love Sick Child
11. Long Distance Lover

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Walk-Sun-Sue-...r_1_15?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1299040865&sr=1-15

Neon Trees.

Poppy radio rock.

Reminds me of Supergrass, when Supergrass were actually good. Disappointed there are only 8 songs on the disc.

51Q8kkamOZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

f66c729fd7a0e10434eae010.L.jpg

Silver & Gold -- CD

Neil Young

2000 Reprise Records

Amazon.com's Best of 2000

One of Neil Young's softest and most striking albums in ages, Silver & Gold recaptures the peacefulness of Comes a Time and Harvest Moon. At one point ("Buffalo Springfield Again"), Young even goes so far as to imagine the reunion of the band he left in order to pursue a solo career. It's a moment that almost overtakes Young's songs of husbandly devotion in sheer sweetness. --Rickey Wright

All songs composed by Neil Young

1. "Good to See You" – 2:49
2. "Silver & Gold" – 3:16
3. "Daddy Went Walkin'" – 4:01
4. "Buffalo Springfield Again" – 3:23
5. "The Great Divide" – 4:34
6. "Horseshoe Man" – 4:00
7. "Red Sun" – 2:48
8. "Distant Camera" – 4:07
9. "Razor Love" – 6:31
10. "Without Rings" – 3:41

WorkPictures175.jpg

Somegirls -- Mini LP/CD

The Rolling Stones

1978/1994 Virgin Benelux B.Y.

Amazon.com essential recording

A fresh, uncompromising attempt to incorporate 1978 pop techniques into the band's familiar sound, Some Girls opens with the disco sass of "Miss You" and closes with the self-destructive punk of "Shattered." (Both songs, especially "Miss You," with its distinctive Mel Collins sax solo, remain live showstoppers.) So the Stones declared credibility in the dance circuit without sacrificing their hard-rock reputation. Though the anti-love "Beast of Burden" and the stylishly slow "Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)" continue to rack up the most airplay, the obscurities stand up surprisingly well. Worth replaying: Keith Richards's rickety rocker "Before They Make Me Run." --Steve Knopper

1. "Miss You" 4:48
2. "When the Whip Comes Down" 4:20
3. "Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)" (Norman Whitfield/Barrett Strong) 4:38
4. "Some Girls" 4:36
5. "Lies" 3:11
6. "Far Away Eyes" 4:24
7. "Respectable" 3:06
8. "Before They Make Me Run" 3:25
9. "Beast of Burden" 4:25
10. "Shattered" 3:48

Dennie said:
WorkPictures175.jpg

Somegirls -- Mini LP/CD

The Rolling Stones
Saw on a website (CNN?) that the first 27 albums by the Rolling Stones will become available in HD (not mixed for surround, but in 48/96 (?) for $20 to $30 per album, depending on original fidelity.
I dunno, hearing the Stones in high fidelity would be like watching Blair Witch on Bluray... :shhh:

Botch said:
Dennie said:
WorkPictures175.jpg

Somegirls -- Mini LP/CD

The Rolling Stones
Saw on a website (CNN?) that the first 27 albums by the Rolling Stones will become available in HD (not mixed for surround, but in 48/96 (?) for $20 to $30 per album, depending on original fidelity.
I dunno, hearing the Stones in high fidelity would be like watching Blair Witch on Bluray... :shhh:
Interesting and Scary at the same time!

Might be nice......might not! :scared-eek:

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard that yet.

Dennie

ed1b228348a07f2e8dbae010.L.jpg

Neil Young Unplugged -- CD

Neil Young

1993 Reprise Records

Acoustic Young, May 8, 2001

By Thomas Magnum (NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER) (VINE VOICE)

This review is from: Unplugged (Audio CD)

Neil Young was unplugged before the MTV show become a phenomenon, so it was only natural that he make an appearance on the show. As usual, Mr. Young mixes up his set, playing new songs like "From Hank To Hendrix" and the sweet "Harvest Moon" to old chestnuts like the Buffalo Springfield's "Mr. Soul" and "The Old Laughing Lady" from his first solo album. While many of the songs like "The Needle & The Damage Done" & the brilliant "Pocahontas" were acoustic to begin with, there are songs that go under some radical transformations. "Like A Hurricane" was a fuzz guitar heavy, sonic blast, but here it is propelled by only Mr. Young's voice and an eerie pump organ. The results are outstanding. "Transformer Man" is from his electronic album, Trans, and the vocals were distorted by a vocoder. In it's acoustic form, it takes on a weird perspective with its futuristic lyrics. "Helpless" is absolutely gorgeous with lush harmonies led by old Crazy Horse member and current E Streeter, Nils Lofgren. Unplugged is one of the better album taken from the show and shows Neil Young's chameleon like ability to transform songs into different styles.

All tracks composed by Neil Young

1. "The Old Laughing Lady" – 5:15
2. "Mr. Soul" – 3:54
3. "World on a String" – 3:02
4. "Pocahontas" – 5:06
5. "Stringman" (previously unreleased) – 4:01
6. "Like a Hurricane" – 4:44
7. "The Needle and the Damage Done" – 2:52
8. "Helpless" – 5:48
9. "Harvest Moon" – 5:20
10. "Transformer Man" – 3:36
11. "Unknown Legend" – 4:47
12. "Look Out for My Love" – 5:57
13. "Long May You Run" – 5:22
14. "From Hank to Hendrix" – 5:51

LINKY ----> http://www.amazon.com/Unplugged-Neil-Young/dp/B000002MKM/ref=pd_sim_m_31

Dennie said:
Botch said:
Dennie said:
WorkPictures175.jpg

Somegirls -- Mini LP/CD

The Rolling Stones
Interesting and Scary at the same time!

Might be nice......might not! :scared-eek:

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard that yet.

Dennie
Found it, if you're interested: http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/02/28/rolling.stones/index.html

514F5TX6SBL._SS500_.jpg

Laps In Seven -- CD

Sam Bush

2006 Sugarhill Records

As one of the founding fathers of the bluegrass/jazz hybrid dominating the new acoustic scene, Sam Bush has always kept a close eye on songcraft and tradition, even as he looks toward expanding the expressive and commercial potential of traditional styles. If his previous album, King of the World, was maddeningly eclectic, this, his seventh solo album, sounds more focused and in touch with what made his pioneering work with New Grass Revival so exciting. With the exception of the nimble, dainty instrumental "The Dolphin Dance" and the frenetic, somewhat overwrought electrified jam of the title track, the material preserves the tight punch of a great bluegrass single--even when spilling over the seven-minute mark on Darrell Scott's "River Take Me" or layering organ and female backing vocals for an R&B groove on "I Wanna Do Right" (an homage to Hurricane Katrina victims, cowritten with Jeff Black). His band (featuring Byron House on bass, Keith Sewell on guitar, and Scott Vestal on banjo) blazes straight through the tricky 5/4 time of John Hartford's "On the Road" and finds a melodic sweetness to It's a Beautiful Day's classic-rock standard "White Bird." On Julie Miller's "The River's Gonna Run" he gets his first chance to duet with his old friend Emmylou Harris, and also gets a hard Americana drive courtesy of Buddy Miller's chunky guitars. Certainly Bush has made more experimental records, but this one is among his most tuneful and slyly rocking. --Roy Kasten

1. "The River's Gonna Run" (Julie Miller) - 4:01
2. "Bringing In The Georgia Mail" (Fred Rose) - 3:57
3. "The Dolphin Dance" (Sam Bush) - 3:14
4. "On The Road" (John Hartford) - 5:00
5. "Ridin' That Bluegrass Train" (John Pennell, Sam Bush) - 3:46
6. "I Wanna Do Right" (Jeff Black, Sam Bush) - 4:34
7. "Where There's A Road" (Robbie Fulks) - 3:53
8. "New Country" (Jean-Luc Ponty) - 4:09
9. "Ballad For A Soldier" (Leon Russell) - 4:35
10. "River Take Me" (Darrell Scott) - 7:11
11. "White Bird" (David LaFlamme, Linda LaFlamme) - 6:00
12. "Laps In Seven" (Scott Vestal, Sam Bush, Byron House) - 5:00

* Sam Bush - mandolin, fiddle, guitar, vocals
* Keith Sewell - guitar
* Scott Vestal - banjo, banjo synthesizer
* Byron House - bass, vocals
* Chris Brown - drums

* Jean-Luc Ponty - electric violin
* Emmylou Harris - vocals
* Shaun Murphy - vocals
* Tim O'Brien - vocals
* Andrea Zonn - vocals

http://www.amazon.com/Laps-Seven-Sam-Bush/dp/B000FFL3AG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299124323&sr=1-1

My last one for the evening...

b709225b9da050ccd7bc7110.L.jpg

Sailing to Philadelphia -- CD

Mark Knopfler

2000 Warner Bros. Records

Former Dire Straits leader Mark Knopfler's second proper solo album (he's remained preoccupied with soundtrack work through the years) is a stirring and considered set of transatlantic blues. The collection is bolstered by contributions from Van Morrison ("The Last Laugh") and James Taylor (the title track), while Knopfler's guitar playing remains fresh and alive as he merges country and folk picking with electric blues. But it's as a writer that he really impresses: "Baloney Again" is a sensitive portrayal of a black gospel outfit in Jim Crow America; the title track is an intriguing distillation of Thomas Pynchon's doorstopper novel, Mason & Dixon; and "Silvertown Blues" is a stirring appreciation of blue-collar endeavor. A lovingly and honestly crafted collection, Sailing to Philadelphia shows Knopfler's talent and commitment remain as strong as ever. --Gavin Martin

1. "What It Is" – 4:57
2. "Sailing to Philadelphia" – 5:29 (Mark Knopfler/James Taylor)
3. "Who's Your Baby Now" – 3:05
4. "Baloney Again" – 5:09
5. "The Last Laugh" – 3:22
6. "Do America" – 4:11
7. "El Macho" – 5:29
8. "Prairie Wedding" – 4:26
9. "Wanderlust" – 3:52
10. "Speedway at Nazareth" – 6:23
11. "Junkie Doll" – 4:34
12. "Silvertown Blues" – 5:32
13. "Sands of Nevada" – 3:56

LINKY -----> http://www.amazon.com/Sailing-Phila...=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1299125934&sr=1-1

Back