• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

ce05793509a0bcb6f01c2110.L.jpg

Live At The Beacon -- CD

The New York Rock and Soul Revue

1991 Giant Records

Ain't no crime in having a good time and everybody partied at the New York Rock & Soul Revue held live at New York's Beacon Theater; the lineup of Phoebe Snow, Donald Fagen, Charles Brown, Michael McDonald, and Eddie and David Brigati (the Rascals) saw to that. While some performances come off as perfunctory and there's nothing you could label outstanding, the soul is real and heartfelt. Top performances come from Brown (the oldest person in the show), Snow and McDonald, Boz Scaggs ("Drowning in the Sea of Love"), and Fagen (a jazzy "Madison Time," which he performs accompanied by Jeff & the Youngsters in a full-blown reprise that closes the concert). ~ Andrew Hamilton

Intro
"Madison Time" (Donald Fagen)
"Knock on Wood" (Michael McDonald and Phoebe Snow)
"Green Flower Street" (Donald Fagen)
"Shakey Ground" (Phoebe Snow)
"At Last" (Phoebe Snow)
"Lonely Teardrops" (Michael McDonald)
"Drowning in the Sea of Love" (Boz Scaggs)
"Driftin' Blues" (Charles Brown)
"Chain Lightning" (Donald Fagen, Phoebe Snow, and Charles Brown)
"Groovin'" (Eddie and David Brigati)
"Minute by Minute" (Michael McDonald)
"People Got to Be Free" (Donald Fagen, Phoebe Snow, Michael McDonald, Boz Scaggs, Eddie and David Brigati, and Charles Brown)
"Pretzel Logic" (Donald Fagen and Michael McDonald)
"Madison Time Reprise" (Donald Fagen)

1372225b9da0044041764110.L.jpg

Oscar & Benny -- 20 Bit CD

Oscar Peterson & Benny Green

1998 Telarc Jazz

Piano Titans Lock Horns
, July 25, 1999
By Emmett T. McQueen (Occupied Calif) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oscar & Benny (Audio CD)

This is a thoroughly enjoyable CD, pairing the crem de la crem of the jazz piano world. Most people rate Oscar Peterson as one of the most swingingest melodists of the later part of the twentieth century but I think his nomination as best percussionist should be considered after hearing this CD. Benny Green is the most complete and interesting pianist since Bill Evans. I've never been disappointed by his playing whether in concert or in the studio. When you listen to Oscar and Benny trade fours on "The More I See You" or "Limehouse Blues" and juxtapose their playing you can obtain a clearer glimpse into each artist's style. A TEN on the groove-o-meter!

"For All We Know" (J. Fred Coots, Sam M. Lewis) - 5:38
"When Lights Are Low" (Benny Carter, Spencer Williams) - 6:50
"Yours Is My Heart Alone" (Ludwig Herzer, Franz Lehár, Beda Fritz Loehner) - 5:14
"Here's That Rainy Day" (Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen) - 6:36
"The More I See You" (Mack Gordon, Harry Warren) - 5:39
"Limehouse Blues" (Phillip Braham, Douglas Furber) - 4:18
"Easy Does It" (Sy Oliver, Trummy Young) - 7:31
"Someday My Prince Will Come" (Frank Churchill, Larry Morey) - 5:31
"Scrapple from the Apple" (Charlie Parker) - 5:45
"Jitterbug Waltz" (Richard Maltby, Jr., Fats Waller) - 6:51
"Barbara's Blues" (Oscar Peterson) - 8:18

51MeS2lWc8L.jpg

Happy Moods - Remastered CD

Ahmad Jamal

1960/2012 101 DISTRIBUTION

A Splendid Reissue
August 17, 2009
By over and under
Format:Audio CD|Amazon Verified Purchase

What a great time it is to be a fan of Jazz. Even though the 50's and 60's are long gone, we're still treated to a steady trickle of reissues of our favorite artists, sometimes even getting recordings that have lain on the shelves for decades and only now are seeing the light of day.

Simply put, this is a great reissue, with Ahmad Jamal working intelligently and creatively through a number of standards and new compositions. Those who say Jamal is only effective in a live setting are closing their ears to some of the finest studio jazz around. There is real energy in this release and it's well worth your time.

Does the music bear out the title? Yes, it is a happy record, but no more joyous than any other recording Jamal has commited himself to. Truth be told, the real joy was finding this cd by accident after having not listened to Jamal for several years. Happy Moods, indeed.

1. Little Old Lady
2. For All We Know
3. Pavanne
4. Excerpt From The Blues
5. Youd Be So Easy To Love
6. Time On My Hands
7. Raincheck
8. Ill Never Stop Loving You
9. Speak Low
10. Rhumba No. 2

adderley.jpg

Somethin' Else -- RVG Edition Remastered 24 Bit CD

Cannonball Adderley

1958/1999 Blue Note Records

The Rudy Van Gelder Edition of SOMETHIN' ELSE includes an essay by Bob Blumenthal.

The track "Bangoon" is the correct title for the track "Allison's Uncle" that was originally included as a bonus on previous editions of SOMETHIN' ELSE.

Digitally remastered using 24-bit technology by Rudy Van Gelder.

This is part of the Blue Note Rudy Van Gelder Editions series.

When alto saxophonist Julian "Cannonball" Adderley, a high school band director from Florida, passed through New York with brother Nat during a school break, he found more excitement than he was counting on. After Julian offered to sit in for a late reedman, the session's leader, bassist Oscar Pettiford confronted him with the challenging changes of "I'll Remember April," at a breakneck tempo designed to humiliate the young upstart. Instead, Adderley responded with a solo that became the talk of the town; within days, his recording career had begun, and within a year he was able to give up his teaching job to front a full-time band.

Adderley gave up his own band in 1957 when he had the opportunity to become a sideman in Miles Davis' epic ensemble with John Coltrane, resulting in some of the greatest jazz recordings of all time (including MILESTONES and KIND OF BLUE). Davis returned the favor in March of 1958, appearing as a sideman on Adderley's all-star quintet date for Blue Note, and the resulting session is indeed SOMETHIN' ELSE.

Both horn players are at their peak of lyrical invention, crafting gorgeous, flowing blues lines on the title tune and "One For Daddy-O," as the Hank Jones/Sam Jones/Art Blakey rhythm team creates a taut, focused groove (pianist Hank Jones' sly, intuitive orchestrations are studies of harmonic understatement). Adderley's lush, romantic improvisation on "Dancing In The Dark" is worthy of Charlie Parker or Johnny Hodges, while the band refurbishes "Autumn Leaves" and "Love For Sale" into personal cliche-free swingers. And "Alison's Uncle" puts a boppish coda on SOMETHIN' ELSE, one of the most gloriously laid-back blowing sessions of the hard bop era.

Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey on March 9, 1958. Originally released on Blue Note (81595). Includes liner notes by Leonard Feather and Bob Blumenthal.

"Autumn Leaves" (Joseph Kosma) – 11:01
"Love for Sale" (Cole Porter) – 7:06
"Somethin' Else" (Miles Davis) – 8:15
"One for Daddy-O" (Nat Adderley, Sam Jones) – 8:26
"Dancing in the Dark" (Arthur Schwartz) – 4:07
"Bangoon"(initially released as "Alison's Uncle" and also noted as "Bangoon" on the RVG edition CD) (Hank Jones) – 5:05 not on original LP

Personnel: Julian "Cannonball" Adderley (alto saxophone); Miles Davis (trumpet); Hank Jones (piano); Sam Jones (bass); Art Blakey (drums).

51W6hbXoulL.jpg

Things Are Getting Better -- SACD

Cannonball Adderley with Milt Jackson

1958/2004 Riverside Records

Of course, alto saxophonist Julian "Cannonball" Adderley played with Miles Davis on several classic sessions, and his collaborations with Bill Evans on 1961's KNOW WHAT I MEAN and with Wes Montgomery on 1960's THE POLLWINNERS are widely beloved. But this 1958 date, where Adderley and vibraphonist Milt "Bags" Jackson go head to head, may be the finest of Adderley's collaborative sessions.Jackson, forever remembered as an integral member of the Modern Jazz Quartet, is the greatest vibes player in jazz history. He creates powerful solos with the distinctively mellow percussion instrument. Jackson's inimitable playing meshes beautifully with Adderley's hard-bop style, whether on such originals as "Groovin' High" or on standards like Cole Porter's "Just One of those Things." Any album featuring either of these players is worth hearing. An album showcasing both--with powerhouse drummer Art Blakey, bassist Percy Heath, and pianist Wynton Kelly, to boot--is an absolute must-own.

Track Listing
1. Blues Oriental
2. Things Are Getting Better
3. Serves Me Right - (take 5)
4. Serves Me Right - (take 4, bonus track)
5. Groovin' High
6. Sidewalks of New York, The - (take 5)
7. Sidewalks of New York, The - (Take 4, bonus track)
8. Sounds for Sid
9. Just One of Those Things

Personnel: Cannonball Adderley (alto saxophone); Milt Jackson (vibraphone); Wynton Kelly (piano); Percy Heath (acoustic bass); Art Blakey (drums).Recorded at Reeves Sound Studios, New York, New York on October 28, 1958. Originally released on Riverside (1128). Includes liner notes by Orrin Keepnews.Digitally remastered by Joe Tarantino (1989, Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California).

5169WG1MYKL._SS500_.jpg

Old Friends - Live On Stage -- 2 CD's 1 DVD

Simon & Garfunkel

2004 Warner Bros. Records
Amazon.com

One may never be able to go home again, but that hasn't kept Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel from trying every other decade or so. This two-CD plus DVD live set (recorded in December 2003 at the Meadowlands and Madison Square Garden) shows their musical chemistry has transcended the years--and no small amount of acrimony. But while their '80s live reunion was marked by an aura of celebration, this one floats on an undercurrent of bittersweet resolve. There's no mistaking the elegiac tone of the title track, while stark readings of "Hazy Shade of Winter" and "Sounds of Silence" can't help but evoke the scars of 9/11. A musical circle is completed as the Everly Brothers step in for a joyous "Bye Bye Love," while elsewhere Simon's musical restlessness inspires a subtly jazzy reworking of "Slip Slidin' Away" and Garfunkel adds his stately grace to his partner's "American Tune." The album concludes with S&G's first new studio recording in 30 years, the plaintive, irony-studded plea "Citizen of the Planet." --Jerry McCulley

CD Disc 1

1. Old Friends/Bookends
2. A Hazy Shade of Winter
3. I Am A Rock
4. America
5. At the Zoo
6. Baby Driver
7. Kathy's Song
8. Tom and Jerry Story
9. Hey, Schoolgirl
10. The Everly Brothers Intro
11. Bye Bye Love (The Everly Brothers with Simon & Garfunkel)
12. Scarborough Fair
13. Homeward Bound
14. The Sound of Silence

CD Disc 2

1. Mrs. Robinson
2. Slip Slidin' Away
3. El Condor Pasa
4. The Only Living Boy in New York
5. American Tune
6. My Little Town
7. Bridge Over Troubled Water
8. Cecilia
9. The Boxer
10. Leaves That Are Green
11. Bonus Track: Citizen of the Planet

DVD
Act 1
1. Opening Montage (America inst.)
2. Old Friends/Bookends
3. A Hazy Shade of Winter
4. I Am A Rock
5. America
6. At the Zoo
7. Baby Driver
8. Kathy's Song
9. Tom and Jerry Story
10. Hey, Schoolgirl
11. The Everly Brothers Intro
12. Wake Up Little Susie
13. All I Have To Do Is Dream
14. Bye Bye Love (The Everly Brothers with Simon & Garfunkel)
15. Scarborough Fair
16. Homeward Bound
17. The Sound of Silence

Act 2
18. Opening Montage
19. Mrs. Robinson
20. Slip Slidin' Away
21. El Condor Pasa
22. Keep The Customer Satisfied
23. The Only Living Boy in New York
24. American Tune
25. My Little Town
26. Bridge Over Troubled Water
27. Cecilia
28. The Boxer
29. Leaves That Are Green
30. The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)

51twlCGOLSL.jpg

Listen Here! -- CD

The Gene Harris Quartet

1989 Concord Records

Although often associated with the blues, only one of the ten selections on this quartet set by pianist Gene Harris (who is joined by guitarist Ron Eschete, bassist Ray Brown, and drummer Jeff Hamilton) is technically a blues. On this excellent all-around showcase for the soulful pianist, Harris sounds in prime form exploring such tunes as "This Masquerade," "Don't Be That Way," Eddie Harris' "Listen Here," and "The Song Is Ended." Listen Here! gives listeners a pretty definitive look at Gene Harris' accessible and swinging style. ~ Scott Yanow

Track Listing
1. This Masquerade
2. Don't Be That Way
3. I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling
4. Listen Here
5. This Can't Be Love
6. To You
7. Blues for Jezebel
8. Sweet and Lovely
9. Lullabye
10. The Song Is Ended

Gene Harris Quartet: Gene Harris (piano); Ron Eschete (guitar); Ray Brown (bass); Jeff Hamilton (drums).Recorded at The Plant Recording Studios, Sausalito, California in March 1989.

Dennie said:

Live At The Beacon -- CD

1991 Giant Records

Ain't no crime in having a good time and everybody partied at the New York Rock & Soul Revue held live at New York's Beacon Theater; the lineup of Phoebe Snow, Donald Fagen, Charles Brown, Michael McDonald, and Eddie and David Brigati (the Rascals) saw to that. While some performances come off as perfunctory and there's nothing you could label outstanding, the soul is real and heartfelt. Top performances come from Brown (the oldest person in the show), Snow and McDonald, Boz Scaggs ("Drowning in the Sea of Love"), and Fagen (a jazzy "Madison Time," which he performs accompanied by Jeff & the Youngsters in a full-blown reprise that closes the concert). ~ Andrew Hamilton

Intro
"At Last" (Phoebe Snow)
"People Got to Be Free" (Donald Fagen, Phoebe Snow, Michael McDonald, Boz Scaggs, Eddie and David Brigati, and Charles Brown)

Nice choice Dennie!..................another all time favorite of mine!!!

heeman said:
Dennie said:

Live At The Beacon -- CD

1991 Giant Records

Intro
"At Last" (Phoebe Snow)

Nice choice Dennie!..................another all time favorite of mine!!!

Thanks Keith, I'm not the biggest Michael McDonald fan, but in this setting, it really works! Phoebe, Boz, Donald, Charles..... Great stuff! :handgestures-thumbup:

Dennie :banana-dance:

61jGzqlNMnL._SS500_.jpg

Poinciana -- Remastered CD

Ahmad Jamal

1963/1989 Portrait/Columbia Records

POINCIANA contains material recorded between 1951 and 1955. Includes liner notes by Stanley Crouch.This fascinating date features pianist Ahmad Jamal at the beginning of his recording career. With guitarist Ray Crawford and either Eddie Calhoun or Israel Crosby on bass, Jamal showcases a style that would be a major influence on Miles Davis' music. Jamal's use of space and dynamics was very different than the style of any other jazz pianist of the era. His versions of "Old Devil Moon," "Will You Still Be Mine?," "The Surrey with the Fringe on Top," and "A Gal in Calico" inspired Miles to record the songs in a similar fashion, and his "Billy Boy" became the basis of a performance by the Red Garland Trio. Most fascinating is Jamal's inventive interpretation of "Pavanne," for it has a section very reminiscent of "So What" (which was not "composed" by Davis until over two years later) and a melody statement that is exactly the same as John Coltrane's "Impressions." ~ Scott Yanow

Track Listing
1. Old Devil Moon
2. Ahmad's Blues
3. Poinciana
4. Billy Boy
5. Will You Still Be Mine
6. Pavanne
7. Crazy He Calls Me
8. Surrey With the Fringe on Top, The
9. Aki and Ukthay
10. Slaughter on 10th Avenue
11. Gal in Calico, A
12. It's Easy to Remember

513EhqEI6bL.jpg

The Golden Years - 1936-40 -- Remastered CD

Count Basie Orchestra Meets Lester Young

1996 Ermitage/NEL Jazz (Import Italy)

61PlTqlo9yL.jpg

118f92c008a00b3ab1778010.L.jpg

Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown -- Remastered CD

1954/2001 Emarcy/Verve Master Edition

This album joined the talents of legendary jazz singer Sarah Vaughan with those of 24-year-old wonder-trumpeter Clifford Brown for a December, 1954 released on Mercury Records subsidiary EmArcy. A warm and welcoming hiss washes over this album, giving it a graceful, familiar patina. One feels like a privileged listener let in on an intimate closed session.Brown's playing is sharp and confident throughout, and at times even bears a bit of a racy, histrionic edge. But it is clearly Vaughan who steals the show in this set. The opening and closing strains of "Jim" demonstrate her peerless intonation, as her voice blends with the rest of the instruments to create a mellifluous whole. On "Lullaby of Birdland," Vaughan wallows around her soupy lower register only seconds before breaking into some bebop maneuvering. It is interesting to listen to what kind of interpretive character her tight vibrato and winsome pitch-modulation bring to standards like "September Song," and the Gershwins' "Embraceable You." This is a thoroughly representative collection from one of jazz's all-time greats.

Track Listing
1. Lullaby of Birdland - (composite master take)
2. April in Paris
3. He's My Guy
4. Jim
5. You're Not the Kind
6. Embraceable You
7. I'm Glad There Is You
8. September Song
9. It's Crazy
10. Lullaby of Birdland - (Partial Alternative Take)

Personnel: Sarah Vaughan (vocals); Ernie Wilkins (arranger); Paul Quinichette (tenor saxophone); Clifford Brown (trumpet); Herbie Mann (flute); Jimmy Jomes (piano); Joe Benjamin (bass); Roy Haynes (drums).Producer: Bob Shad.Reissue producers: Richard Seidel, Paul Ramey.Recorded December 16 and 18, 1954, in New York. Originally released at Emarcy (36004). Includes liner notes by Michael Bourne.Digitally remastered by Kiyoshi Tokiwa.

Merry Christmas eve everyone.... :banana-dance:

4cfb828fd7a0baa21825f010.L.jpg

A Motown Christmas -- CD

Various Artists

1973/1992 Motown Records

A perfect CD for any Christmas music lover, May 6, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Motown Christmas (Audio CD)

A Motown Christmas is a staple of my collection. I spent many Christmases as a kid listening to it. As an adult, I appreciate it even more. It features all of Motown's artists doing respectful interpretations of classics with that Motown flair ("Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by the Temptations, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, and "White Christmas" by Diana Ross & the Supremes). It also features original Christmas songs which have become popular on many R & B stations. If I had to keep 10 CD's, this would be one.

Side 1

"Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town" – The Jackson 5
"What Christmas Means to Me" – Stevie Wonder
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" – The Temptations
"My Favorite Things" – The Supremes
"Deck the Halls/Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella" – Smokey Robinson
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" – The Jackson 5

Side 2

"Ave Maria" – Stevie Wonder
"Silent Night" – The Temptations
"Little Christmas Tree" – Michael Jackson
"God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen" – Smokey Robinson
"The Christmas Song" – The Jackson 5
"Joy to the World" – The Supremes

Side 3

"The Little Drummer Boy" – The Temptations
"Silver Bells" – The Supremes
"Someday at Christmas" – Stevie Wonder
"Frosty the Snowman" – The Jackson 5
"Jingle Bells" – Smokey Robinson
"My Christmas Tree" – The Temptations

Side 4

"White Christmas" – The Supremes
"One Little Christmas Tree" – Stevie Wonder
"Give Love on Christmas Day" – The Jackson 5
"It's Christmas Time" – Smokey Robinson
"Children's Christmas Song" – The Supremes
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" – The Jackson 5

51VbUSCBrbL.jpg

Lester Young with The Oscar Peterson Trio -- Remastered 20bit CD

1953/1997 Verve Master Edition

It could be argued that the modern saxophonist makes some musical allusion to Lester Young--no matter how remote or indirect--in every solo rendered. On this release (1952), we hear the legendary "President of the saxophone" in great company. One can't get much more polished and refined than the Oscar Peterson Quartet (the album's title is incorrect; we do not hear a trio on this recording).Indeed, Young is superbly accompanied by Peterson on piano, Barney Kessel on guitar, Ray Brown on bass, and J.C. Heard on drums. Highlights on WITH THE OSCAR PETERSON TRIO include the somber ballad version of "There Will Never Be Another You" and the lively "Tea for Two." Finally, on "(It Takes) Two to Tango" we hear Young singing: a very rare treat. His bawdy improvised lyrics and carefree delivery are quite charming, as are the number of very funny outtakes from the session itself.

Track Listing
1. Ad Lib Blues
2. I Can't Get Started
3. Just You, Just Me
4. Almost Like Being in Love
5. Tea For Two
6. There Will Never Be Another You
7. Indiana, (Back Home Again in)
8. On the Sunny Side of the Street
9. Stardust
10. I'm Confessin'
11. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
12. These Foolish Things
13. Two To Tango (It Takes) / Two To Tango (It Takes) - (rehearsal/false start chatter/master take)
14. I Can't Get Started - (previously unreleased, false start)

Personnel: Lester Young (vocals, tenor saxophone); Oscar Peterson (piano); Barney Kessel (guitar); Ray Brown (bass); J. C. Heard (drums).Recorded in New York, New York in November 1952. Includes liner notes by Douglas Henry Daniels.

RIP Yusef Lateef (age 93), your music touched my soul...

51ijq%2B4g62L.jpg

Nocturnes -- CD

Yusef Lateef

1989 Atlantic Records

Yusef Lateef has always sought to extend the boundaries of musical expression. Continuing his quest for new vistas in jazz, Yusef Lateef's 1989 release NOCTURNES is a subtle, even brooding, musical project that uses sound colors and stark musical landscapes to create, above all else, a sense of darkness and nighttime. This music is largely programmatic. In fact, NOCTURNES is probably best summed up as a modern tone poem. The writing is gloomy and ominous, dissonant and angular. Yet, each track retains a distinctly gentle and placid disposition. Trumpeter Hugh Schick plays with a rich, full bodied and legato approach throughout and Lateef's own flute playing is often quite heartrending as he soliloquizes over his own piano and keyboard playing.NOCTURNES is a perfect CD for late nights or dreary afternoons, Lateef and crew challenge our ears to enter into a world that is at once desolate and austere, yet pretty and serene. In short, this is mood music at its best. Highlights include "Compassion Duration" and "Warm Intensity."

Track Listing
1. Warm Intensity
2. Estuary
3. Indefinite Expansion
4. Closed Space
5. Compassion Duration
6. Visible Particles
7. While on Earth
8. Elementary Substance
9. Soft Light
10. Life Property
11. Luminous Energy
12. Essential Element

Personnel: Yusef Lateef (flute, alto flute, oboe, tenor saxophone, piano, grand piano, keyboards); Christopher Salvo (clarinet); Hugh Schick (flugelhorn, horns); Patrick Tucker (French horn).Audio Mixer: Norman Blain.Liner Note Author: Mort Fega.Recording information: Moonstar Media, Shutesbury, MA (02/1989).

Merry Christmas everyone....
xmas.gif

cfb4024128a0e7c74618a010.L.jpg

The Christmas Song -- CD

Nat King Cole

1963/1990 Capitol Records

First issued in the early 1960s, this collection of musical Christmas cheer is packed full of the smoothly sung, sentimental favorites associated as much with Nat "King" Cole himself as with the season. The singer's performance of "The Christmas Song" is an unforgettable classic reprised here twice, once in an updated version that includes a contemporary vocal from his daughter, Natalie, and also in Cole's original 1946 recording. Other traditional religious favorites like "I Saw Three Ships" and "Away in a Manger" are also featured, in a setting that, with its well-arranged orchestral accompaniment, manages to sound both sophisticated and folksy.

Track Listing
1. Christmas Song, The (Merry Christmas to You)
2. Deck the Hall
3. Adeste Fideles
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. O Tannenbaum
6. O Little Town of Bethlehem
7. I Saw Three Ships
8. O Holy Night
9. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
10. Cradle in Bethlehem, A
11. Away in a Manger
12. Joy to the World
13. First Noel, The
14. Caroling, Caroling
15. O Come All Ye Faithful
16. Silent Night
17. Nat's Introduction
18. Christmas Song, The (Merry Christmas to You)
19. Nat's Christmas Wishes

Back