• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

UDSACD2099-2_zpsc548da77.jpg

Brothers In Arms -- Limited Edition SACD

Dire Straits

1985/2013 Warner/MFSL #3386

There are hit records. And then there are blockbusters. One of the world’s best-selling records, a winner of two Grammy Awards, an era-defining reference statement, an MTV favorite, and a set that catapulted an already-acclaimed band to arena status, Brothers In Arms is the kind of epic spectacular that comes around only once or twice a decade. Surpassed only in fame and visibility during the period by Michael Jackson’s Thriller, the 1985 album remains idiosyncratic for its covetable combination of adventurous songwriting, precision-based performances, and reference-caliber fidelity.

Mastered from the original master tapes, and possessing a richness befitting the album’s stellar reputation, our numbered limited-edition hybrid SACD of Brothers In Arms breathes with transparent highs, atmospheric heft, and lifelike tonalities. The sense of realism this edition delivers will leave slack-jawed even the most hard-to-please audiophiles. As the recipient of the Grammy for Best-Engineered Recording, the album has always been a go-to sonic standard, but never has it sounded so reach-out-and-touch-it realistic as it does here. All of the hallmark characteristics—ample spaciousness, ideal balances, widescreen dynamics, immersive depth, lush production—are here in spades. As is music-making of enviable proportions.

While it’s easy to speculate that the colossal success of Brothers In Arms relates to its timing—its release during an era obsessed with catchy singles, flashy MTV videos, and whistle-friendly melodies—reasons for the album’s chart-busting success primarily owe to the expertly crafted songs and memorable playing turned in by a group hitting its creative peak. Not to mention the spatial dimensions that cause instruments and vocals to naturally float in a fixed area.

Anchored by “Money for Nothing,” a caustically themed smash immediately identifiable via Mark Knopfler’s resonant finger-picked guitar riff and Sting’s “I want my MTV” vocal refrain, Dire Straits’ fifth album is stuffed with bluesy signatures, jazz-rock motifs, clever lyrics, and organic accents. Diversity and consistency also extend to the songs’ moods. Singing with his trademark light-to-the-touch timbre, Knopfler conjures feelings of poignancy, peacefulness, and mellowness, channeling wistfulness on the Top 10 single “So Far Away” and somber assurance on “Why Worry.”

Perfection abounds, not only in the manner in which the band nails its pop hooks and uptempo boogies with debonair flair—but also in the control room. Iconic session jazz drummer Omar Hakim supplies fluid beats and solid rhythmic foundations while Knopfler and Co. comb over grooves so smooth it seems that they’re made of honey butter. Dire Straits would never play with such effortless again.

Dire Straits Brothers In Arms Track Listing:

1. So Far Away
2. Money for Nothing
3. Walk of Life
4. Your Latest Trick
5. Why Worry
6. Ride Across the River
7. The Man’s Too Strong
8. One World
9. Brothers in Arms

268271a88da089837f13d110.L.jpg

Greatest Hits -- CD

Bill Withers

1981 Columbia Records

Soulful Masterpiece, October 3, 2009
By Jason Kirkfield "The Pride and Sorrow of chil... (Purple Mountains Majesty) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

Bought this for "Ain't No Sunshine" (which we loved in "Notting Hill"). Was happily surprised to hear so many great songs, many of which I recognized but never realized had been sung by Bill Withers.

Still not sure why Withers isn't known like Marvin Gaye or Issac Hayes.

Track listing

1. Just the Two of Us
2. Use Me
3. Ain't No Sunshine
4. Lovely Day
5. I Want to Spend the Night
6. Soul Shadows
7. Lean on Me
8. Grandma's Hands
9. Hello Like Before
10. Who Is He (And What Is He to You)?

51ZVvW4-XjL._SS500_.jpg

Montrose -- 24k Gold HDCD

Montrose

1973/2005 Audio Fidelity

A classic made even better, January 12, 2008
By R. H. (Hampton, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Montrose (Audio CD)

I have both versions of this cd, the gold and the original cd.
The sound on the gold cd is much clearer, especially the treble on the guitars, snare drums, cymbals and vocals.
It doesn't do much for the bass side of things, but the overall effect is a clearer sound with more clarity in the individual instruments. If you're a Montrose fan and you can get a decent price on this cd, get it! You won't be sorry.

"Rock the Nation" (Ronnie Montrose) - 3:03
"Bad Motor Scooter" (Sammy Hagar)- 3:41
"Space Station #5" (Hagar, Montrose) - 5:18
"I Don't Want It" (Hagar, Montrose)- 2:58
"Good Rockin' Tonight" (Roy Brown) - 2:59
"Rock Candy" (Denny Carmassi, Bill Church, Hagar, Montrose)- 5:05
"One Thing on My Mind" (Hagar, Montrose, Sanchez) - 3:41
"Make It Last" (Hagar) - 5:31

51TT9nDQS4L._SS500_.jpg

Journey To Love -- CD

Stanley Clarke

1975/2008 Epic Records

All Good, December 8, 2004
By AustinTeddy "Teddy" (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Journey to Love (Audio CD)

Not one bad cut. The great thing about this album is you can take each of the musicians singly and explore what they are doing. Listen to Jeff Beck...not on "Hello Jeff" (actually DO listen to that too!) but on "Journey to Love". His haunting solo fits perfectly with the mood of the song...and gives it the Beck Edge. George Duke glides throughout. David Sanctious (sp?) is a monster...not just on keyboard but guitar as well. From Stanley's original "Stanley Clarke" through this album and then to "School Days" this three album era was Stanley stepping out and rippin it up.

All tracks composed by Stanley Clarke; except where indicated

"Silly Putty" (4:52)
"Journey to Love" (4:52)
"Hello Jeff" (5:16)
"Song to John, Part 1" (Clarke, Corea) (4:22)
"Song to John, Part 2" (Clarke, Corea) (6:09)
"Concerto for Jazz/Rock Orchestra, Parts 1-4" (14:25)

Stanley Clarke - electric bass, acoustic bass, organ, piccolo bass (first used by Stanley Clarke) with Maestro Synthesizer on "Concerto For Jazz/Rock Orchestra," hand bells, tubular bells, gong, vocals
Jeff Beck - electric guitar on "Hello Jeff" and guitar solo on "Journey to Love"
Chick Corea - acoustic piano on "Song to John"
George Duke - organ, synthesizer, Moog synthesizer, keyboard, Arp Odyssey, clavinet, acoustic piano, electric piano, bells, vocals
Earl Chapin - brass horn
John Clark - brass horn
Jon Faddis - trumpet
Steve Gadd - drums, percussions
Peter Gordon - brass horn
Tom "Bones" Malone - trombone
John McLaughlin - acoustic guitar on "Song to John"
Alan Rubin - trumpet
David Sancious - electric guitar, 12-string guitar
Lew Soloff - trumpet
David Taylor - trombone
Lenny White - drums on "Hello Jeff"
Wilmer Wise - brass horn

71bDEpo1uhS_zps154ee42e.jpg

Play The Music of Duke Ellington -- CD

Gary Burton - Jay Leonhart - Terry Clarke - Joe Beck

1995/2002 LRC Records

This swinging session focuses on a dozen standards from the vast Duke Ellington songbook. Bassist Jay Leonhart sings along with his bass a la Slam Stewart to open "In a Mellotone" and "C Jam Blues." A loping "Azure" features Joe Beck's brash guitar contrasting with Gary Burton's bluesy vibes. Burton and Leonhart's smoking duo version of "Take the 'A' Train" and a soft pretty take of "Isfahan" (omitting Beck) are the top tracks of the date. A pleasant, if not essential CD. ~ Ken Dryden

Track Listing
1. In a Mellow Tone
2. Rockin' in Rhythm
3. C Jam Blues
4. Love You Madly
5. Azure
6. Cottontail
7. Creole Love Song
Personnel: Jay Leonhart (bass); Joe Beck (guitar); Gary Burton (vibraphone); Terry Clark (drums).Recorded at Clinton Recording Studios, New York, New York on November 8, 1994.

Well, sugar! This is one of my favorite threads, I haven't posted here in a while! I spent so much time with the DJ for Zing's party. I had them play so many incredible tunes from our life together.

Anyhoo, listening to a little 'Jonny' this evening...

b0b401e3768a1f40e0d5aaf3d82d53dd.jpg

wilkesdrjohn.jpg

Dr. John's Gumbo -- CD

Dr. John

1972/1990 Elektra Records

Amazon.com essential recording

After the studio bloat of 1971's The Sun, Moon & Herbs, Gumbo is a tightly focused return to Rebennack's musical roots. His band is full of Louisiana legends (Harold Battiste, Lee Allen) plus lesser known but equally important 'Nawlins heroes: Ronnie Barron, Alvin Robinson, and a wonderful trombonist known simply as Streamline. Together, they rage through a dozen New Orleans classics, not only the work of Professor Longhair and Huey Smith, but also Earl King and Ray Charles, who lived in the Crescent City while leading the house band at the Dew Drop Inn. Many of these songs are closely associated with the '50s, but Gumbo never sounds forced or nostalgic; it's great work from start to finish. --Keith Moerer

"Iko Iko" (James "Sugar Boy" Crawford)
"Blow Wind Blow" (Huey "Piano" Smith, Izzy Cougarden)
"Big Chief" (Earl Gaines)
"Somebody Changed the Lock" (Mac Rebennack)
"Mess Around" (Ahmet Ertegün)
"Let the Good Times Roll" (Earl King)
"Junko Partner" (Bob Shad)
"Stack-A-Lee" (Traditional)
"Tipitina" (Henry Roeland Byrd)
"Those Lonely Lonely Nights" (Earl King, Johnny Vincent)
"Huey Smith Medley" (Huey "Piano" Smith, Johnny Vincent)
"High Blood Pressure"
"Don't You Just Know It"
"Well I'll Be John Brown"
"Little Liza Jane" (Huey "Piano" Smith, Johnny Vincent)

Happy Veterans Day everyone.... :flags-usa:

61Sj0pPwG3L.jpg

Fleetwood Mac -- CD

Fleetwood Mac

1975/1990 Reprise Records

Amazon.com

Given their monumental legacy, it's hard to imagine that the so-called "classic edition" of Fleetwood Mac essentially came together casually over chips and margaritas at an L.A. eatery; the then-obscure duo of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks (whose own mid-'70s debut album had initially gone almost straight to the cut-out bins) became the crucial axis of the legendary band without so much as a formal audition. As the eponymous title suggests, the 1975 Mac realignment seems like a fresh start, though tracks like Christine McVie's smooth-jazz inflected "Warm Ways" hearken back to the Bob Welch/Bare Trees/Heroes Are Hard to Find era. But it's Buckingham's compelling, updated take on '60s California folk-pop, informed by the mystique of Nicks's proto-New Age song-sorceress presumptions, that breathed new life into the veteran, chameleonic band on now-familiar songs like "Monday Morning" and "Rhiannon." His chemistry with McVie is no less powerful, yielding such Mac staples as their collaboration "World Turning" and suffusing her "Over My Head" with nervous, insistent guitar rhythms.

"Monday Morning" (Lindsey Buckingham) – 2:48
"Warm Ways" (Christine McVie) – 3:54
"Blue Letter" (Rick Curtis, Mike Curtis) – 2:41
"Rhiannon" (Stevie Nicks) – 4:11
"Over My Head" (C. McVie) – 3:38
"Crystal" (Nicks) – 5:14
"Say You Love Me" (C. McVie) – 4:11
"Landslide" (Nicks) – 3:19
"World Turning" (Buckingham, C. McVie) – 4:25
"Sugar Daddy" (C. McVie) – 4:10
"I'm So Afraid" (Buckingham) – 4:22

Today's work truck music...

cb179b4d-3dfb-4f1c-a23f-b97adec69e1f_zps4f51d03a.jpg

Entry Level -- CD

Roman Angelo

2014 Roman Angelo Records

The highly anticipated debut album from Roman Angelo. With eleven original tracks and one fantastic remake of an '80s classic hit, there's something here for everyone.

12 MP3 Songs in this album (42:49) !
Related styles: Rock: Adult Contemporary, Pop: Pop/Rock, Featuring Piano

People who are interested in Joshua Kadison Michael Bolton Richard Marx should consider this download.

Details:
With inspiration drawn from music's greatest producers and arrangers, Entry Level is a tour de force debut. Roman Angelo clearly had something to prove and he proved it emphatically and unequivocally.

Each track is unique -- from the enigmatic H.I.M. and its seamless transition to the blues-inspired What A Choice, to the incredible remake of the classic Scorpions hit No One Like You -- yet every track is uniquely Roman Angelo. He put the fun in funky with Stop The Tease. He soothes the soul with Buonanotte. He rocks Rhythm & Rhyme. And he filled Grind A Groove with sultry sexy swagger.

Roman's piano influences are noticeable. There's an element of Joshua Kadison in Last Night On Earth, a hint of Donald Fagen with a touch of Stevie Wonder in Stop The Tease and Buonanotte speaks of Brian Culbertson. But nothing is more glaringly obvious than the Elton John influence as the chord structures and progressions in Never Imagined This.

On top of it all, there was an emphasis on sound quality beginning with the very first recording session and ending with the final mastering.

This album has it all and it's got it goin' on.

1 H.I.M.
2 What a Choice
3 You Might Be
4 Last Night On Earth
5 No One Like You
6 Three Years
7 Stop the Tease
8 Never Imagined This
9 Rhythm & Rhyme
10 Grind a Groove
11 You Might Be (2K14)
12 Buonanotte

61wTe8ndpUL.jpg

36 All-Time Greatest Hits -- 3 CD Box Set

Jim Croce

1985 SAJA Music

A must have for any Jim Croce fan, April 20, 2007
By J. Brandt (texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE) (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jim Croce - 36 All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

I was lucky and found this at a discount bookstore. Three CDs of the great Jim Croce including songs that you typically (or never) have heard him sing including "Old Man River" and a Medley that includes "Chain Gang/He don't Love You/Searchin, and "King's Song" and "Stone Walls."
The CD, of course, has the classics that everyone heard on the radio growing up (and on the OLDIES station these days) including "I Got A Name" and "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" but the great classics are the ones rarely heard on the radio such as "Alabama Rain" and "Lovers Cross."

The CD isn't that expensive and you'll get 36 great songs sung by a great songwriter and singer whose life was too short.

Track Listings

1. I Got A Name
2. Which Way Are You Goin
3. Railroad Song
4. Hey Tomorrow
5. Hard Time Losin Man
6. Roller Derby Queen
7. You Dont Mess Around With Jim
8. A Long Time Ago
9. These Dreams
10. Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)
11. Kings Song
12. Old Man River
13. Operator (Thats Not The Way It Feels)
14. New Yorks Not My Home
15. Dreamin Again
16. Tomorrows Gonna Be A Brighter Day
17. Workin At The Car Wash Blues
18. Ball Of Kerrymuir
19. Time In A Bottle
20. The Way We Used To Be
21. Top Hat Bar And Grille
22. Lovers Cross
23. It Doesnt Have To Be That Way
24. Stone Walls
25. Bad Bad Leroy Brown
26. Alabama Rain
27. One Less Set Of Fotsteps
28. Chain Gang Medley
29. Maybe Tomorrow
30. Country Girl
31. Ill Have To Say I Love You In A Song
32. Photographs And Memories
33. Speedball Tucker
34. Railroads And Riverboats
35. Walkin Back To Georgia
36. Mississippi Lady

Today's work truck music......

cede53a09da01ee4483a6110.L.jpg

The Best of George Harrison -- CD

George Harrison

1976/1990 Apple/Capitol Records

Amazon.com

As the Beatles' perpetual dark horse, Harrison rarely got the chance to write and sing more than one or two songs per album. But once the band split up, the former "quiet one" was quick out of the gate with a series of memorable hit singles that seamlessly merged his budding spirituality and an epic, Phil Spector-inspired pop sensibility. This collection, originally released in 1976, combines seven of Harrison's best-known Beatles numbers, including "Something," "If I Needed Someone," "Here Comes the Sun," and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" with a half-dozen early solo hits including "My Sweet Lord," "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)," "You," and "What Is Life." As such, it's a good entry-level Harrison primer. --Scott Schinder

1. Something
2. If I Needed Someone
3. Here Comes The Sun
4. Taxman
5. Think For Yourself
6. For You Blue
7. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
8. My Sweet Lord
9. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
10. You
11. Bangladesh
12. Dark Horse
13. What Is Life

Today's work truck music....

61IJOEavEZL._SS500_.jpg

Motorcycle Cowboy - Live at Billy Bob's Texas -- CD

Merle O'Haggard

2000 Smith Music Group

As Advertised: "The Ultimate 'Hag' Album", March 4, 2005
By Brent A. Anthonisen "Johnny Sideburns" (Alpharetta, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Live at Billy Bob's Texas (Audio CD)

Considering how long Merle Haggard has been not only a recording artist but an absolute GIANT in the industry it's really surprising that there aren't a lot more live compilations of his work out there.

This one's been around for a few years and as a career retrospective/greatest hits/REALLY WELL-RECORDED live set it is awfully hard to beat, especially on a single disc. I'd have to short-list this as one of the concerts throughout the history of music I would have really loved to have attended.

Whether you enjoy crying in your beer or just drinkin' it, Merle has got you covered in "The World's Largest Honky-Tonk", Billy Bob's of Texas. The crowd is obviously into it, the band is absolutely sharp as a tack, and Merle's sixty-something year-old whiskey-aged voice has never sounded better. The overall sound mix is terrific; all instruments are heard clearly and the lead/back-up vocal arrangements are superb. This has to have been one of the best concerts the man has ever played.

The songs themselves are a primer to country music history, and certainly offer as good an introduction to Hag's work as anyone could hope for. Possibly the only standard missing in this set is "The Fightin' Side Of Me", but with "I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink", "Workin' Man Blues", "Silver Wings", "Swinging Doors", "The Bottle Let Me Down", "Misery & Gin" (notice a pattern here?), "The Emptiest Arms In The World", "Mama Tried", "Today I Started Loving You Again", "Okie From Muskogee" (of course), "Big City", and "If We Make It Through December" (the song most responsible for getting me through my own layoff in 2003), you get a reall phenomenal collection of music played with a vibrancy that frankly studio recordings (even Hag's) just don't seem to pull off.

Just an incredible set...see this guy live if you get half a chance; if you can't see him, but this CD. Any country music or Southern Rock fan needs to own this. Anyone who was ever remotely curious as to why Merle Haggard is as well-regarded as he is needs only to listen to this CD once to understand completely.

Misery & Gin
I Think I'll Just Stay Here And Drink
Workin' Man Blues
Silver Wings
Swinging Doors
That's The Way Love Goes
The Bottle Let Me Down
Ramblin' Fever
The Emptiest Arms In The World
Mama Tried
Hungry Eyes
Medley: Motorcycle Cowboy / Blue Yodel #13
If We Make It Through December
Are the Good Times Really Over
Okie From Muskogee
Big City
Ida Red
Today I Started Loving You Again

Today's work truck music...

Pops-Staples-Peace-To-The-Neig-5043.jpg

Peace To The Neighborhood -- CD

Pops Staples

1992 Pointblank/Charisma Records

The septuagenarian Pop Staples puts a lot of younger performers to shame with his integrity-laden solo release Peace to the Neighbourhood. The founder of The Staples Singers combines joyous soul and gospel with swampy funk and blues. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have the rest of The Staples, and admirers Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Browne, and Ry Cooder along for the ride. Includes the street-wise, anti-drug-culture "Miss Cocaine." ~ Roch Parisien

Track Listing
1. World in Motion
2. Love Is a Precious Thing
3. America
4. Down in Mississippi
5. This May Be the Last Time
6. Peace to the Neighborhood
7. Miss Cocaine
8. Pray on My Child
9. Pray
10. I Shall Not Be Moved

b89b225b9da0130e7667f010.L.jpg

Discovered Again! Plus -- XRCD24

Dave Grusin

1976/2004 Sheffield Lab/LIM Records

David Grusin gets discovered more often than any musician I know. People have the feeling he gets left out, "the least appreciated film score composer,' and so forth. He has been struggling along at the very top of the music business for years.

Lincoln Mayorga, co-founder of Sheffield Records, has wanted to make a direct-to-disc album with Grusin for many years, and Grusin became intrigued with the challenge. Finally the idea and the occasion met. Direct-to-disc recording implies spontaneity. One performs live. The stylus hits the lacquer, cuts a continuous groove starting at Note 1, Side 1. It will not terminate until the last note of Side 1, and then 2. In this sense it is a live performance. Yet, the music must be painstakingly rehearsed so that the engineer can cope with the heroic task of mixing as he records. For it is an engineer’s medium. This puts aching pressure on the musicians trying to stay in touch with their own impulses. What the engineer must program, the musicians must de-program as they go. Somewhere in this minefield an unusual quality of music emerges. It is never child’s play. For this extraordinary task, Grusin hired a special group of musicians. They are also the same guys Grusin hires for most of his work. They’re up to it and they suit him. One, bassist Ron Carter, was an import.

Anyone who knows jazz knows Ron Carter. The sound he can get from an acoustic bass (full sized, not three-quarter) is like nobody else’s sound. It is particularly satisfying to hear the depth with which that sound is caught within the direct-to-disc recording medium.

The guitar player is Lee Ritenour, who is too young to play as well as he does, but Grusin lets him get away with it. Indeed, it would be hard to stop him. It is difficult to pin down the reasons for rapport between musicians at their work. Grusin and Ritenour generate a similar momentum; they’re both fast, disreputable, and great little dancers.

Drummer Harvey Mason is a staple of your basic Dave Grusin rhythm section. His agility is seemingly effortless. I’ve seen him sight-read complicated time signatures while I was still trying to hear them in my head. He also has a silly streak that’s hard to resist. Most important in this case, he keeps the time where Grusin likes to hear it, while painting on colors of his own. And if this were not enough, he often brings a shopping bag full of homemade popcorn to the dates.

Larry Bunker is the formidable vibraharpist and percussionist on the album. You should be so lucky as to be in any kind of trouble on a record session and have Larry Bunker there, imperturbably drinking his black coffee, waiting, ready to bail you out. Rarely have I known a more contained musician, nor a more various and capable one. Bunker is what the word veteran is for.

Instead of improving the software technology like other formats do, JVC has chosen to do some serious homework on the hardware side. Developed from its well-known K2 20-bit proprietary digital processor, engineers at JVC Mastering Center spared no effort in refining and extending the K2 system into a K2 24-bit configuration. The most remarkable breakthrough is the application of a unique timing system called "Rubidium RF Distribution" technology. Instead of using crystal as the medium for laser clocking, they implemented a timing system based on rubidium, a rare material that is used for space applications. This device is 10,000 times more accurate than conventional crystal clocks. (Detailed information of this system will be found elsewhere in the liner notes.) In a nutshell, XRCD24 produces the finest analog sound: warm, musical and dynamic, but in a normal 16-bit PCM digital format, meaning the disc is playable by any CD player without any additional equipment or different player!

Selections:
1. A Child is Born
2. Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow
3. Sun Song
4. Captain Bacardi
Three Cowboy Songs:
5. Git Along Little Dogies
6. The Colorado Trail
7. Cripple Creek Breakdown
8. Adeus A Papai
Previously unreleased alternative performances:
9. Keep Your Eyes On The Sparrow (theme from Barreta)
10. Sun Song
11. Git Along Little Dogies
12. The Colorado Trail

Musicians: Dave Grusin, vocals & piano; Ron Carter, bass; Lee Ritenour, guitar; Harvey Mason, drums; Larry Bunker, percussion.

^^^ I've got that one, but on expensive vinyl (Sheffield Lab?). Mine's not "24-bit Super Analog" sound, however... ;)

Botch said:
^^^ I've got that one, but on expensive vinyl (Sheffield Lab?). Mine's not "24-bit Super Analog" sound, however... ;)
To bad, this one is simply amazing! :handgestures-thumbup:

I have the 1976 Sheffield vinyl also....

DaveGrusinDiscoveredAgain.jpg

Dennie :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Back