• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

my son watches this, he finds it amusing.

so do i, some of my officemates really believe that the WWF is real, and that its a true sport.

The Big Show Show its on netflix.

AA6C99F5-7B25-4A15-974F-3988948CC75E-scaled-1280x720.jpeg

its actually fun, i like it.

same thing with a couple of tv shows my wife watched. the one iwth the cook in san francisco, i forgot the name.

my son watches this, he finds it amusing.

so do i, some of my officemates really believe that the WWF is real, and that its a true sport.

The Big Show Show its on netflix.

AA6C99F5-7B25-4A15-974F-3988948CC75E-scaled-1280x720.jpeg

its actually fun, i like it.

same thing with a couple of tv shows my wife watched. the one iwth the cook in san francisco, i forgot the name.
I have watched the Big Show show and it is pretty funny especially the actress that plays his wife is Allison Munn who is only about 5 feet tal.

Brews Brothers a new comedy on NF about two brothers running a brewery/bar.

Last edited:
Most of what we do these days is binge watching. We have been through all the seasons of Luther, Hanna, Star Trek, Star Trek Discovery, Pickard, The Expanse, Lost in Space, Altered Carbon, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and others that I'll remember later.

for those interested, CBS All access is also free for a certain timeframe by the way.

The was absolutely heartbreaking, brutal and yet compelling to watch. Hard to fathom how this can even happen. If the details were not so carefully and clearly documented it might even be unbelievable on so many levels. Maybe that's why this could be important to watch. Maybe we need an occasional reminder of what it most sacred and important as a species. It will stick with me for some time.

The was absolutely heartbreaking, brutal and yet compelling to watch. Hard to fathom how this can even happen. If the details were not so carefully and clearly documented it might even be unbelievable on so many levels. Maybe that's why this could be important to watch. Maybe we need an occasional reminder of what it most sacred and important as a species. It will stick with me for some time.

Curiosity piqued! Will try and watch tonight.

Curiosity piqued! Will try and watch tonight.

It's not pleasant to watch fair warning. Took me a couple of attempts had to shut it off and watch it in measured doses. Some people I know could not even get through every episode. But I am glad I stuck it out I believe it is an important story to tell.

Last edited:
We are watching Tiger King. What a shit-show. You literally couldn't make this up. It is that whacked. Highly entertaining though. Almost everyone involved is a horrible human being, so it is basically a karma circus.

It's not pleasant to watch fair warning. Took me a couple of attempts had to shut it off and watch it in measured doses. Some people I know could not even get through every episode. But I am glad I stuck it out I believe it is an important story to tell.

WOW, MEghan refused to watch Don't Fuck With Cats even though they don't actually show any harm being done to the cats and I told her I would fast forward through those parts as the rest of the show is a good watch.

130886174.jpeg

This a documentary on Prime about the British studio AP Films that in the 60 s created adventure /action films with maronettes as the actors.

Probably most of you don't recall such TV programs as Thunderbirds, Fireball XL 5 and Singray but I watched as a kid. Some great creative work and this film goes deep into the creation and special effects.

highly recommend

Next in my Netflix cue for documentaries...

Bump: Watched the first two episodes which cover what is essentially one case documenting two Mississippi men who were imprisoned for 14-15 years for (linked) crimes which they did not commit and were cleared of by later DNA analysis. Pretty good crime/CSI documentary with a strong social justice component, well researched and kept my attention. Will watch the rest of the episodes for sure.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

I'm sad, I'm mad, I'm disgusted, I'm angry, and I am mostly in disbelief.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

I'm sad, I'm mad, I'm disgusted, I'm angry, and I am mostly in disbelief.

I ran the same gamut of emotions. It was pretty hard to watch. I wanted to be there physically to stop it. My fight or flight reflexes were twitching while I was watching it. I could literally feel the anger I had towards the parents. I wanted a time machine or something so I could go back and fix it and save that incredible heroic kid. And I wanted to punch the dissenting juror thankfully he saw the light eventually.

If it were not so well documented I agree it would be hard to even believe.

Back