• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

There is some great LFE in certain scenes
Holy crap yeah when Sandman arrives at the palace of hell in episode four … wow, I may not have the best subwoofers in existence but my room was still shaking

And I didn’t realize this until just now while doing some Google searching, that the TV show Lucifer is connected to the Sandman series

If you have Peacock and are a fan of the Office, you should check out the Superfan episodes that are on there. Basically they are extended episodes made from the original as well as scenes that were cut, and are done very well. So far they have seasons 1-5, and hopefully they end up releasing all 9 seasons.

I read recently where the guy who plays Jim called himself the supervillain of the series, and would agree after watching these episodes. A lot of the cuts are of Jim being a dick to Dwight. BTW, there is also a Hindi Office, although I can't remember which streaming service it was on. We watched a few minutes and it was kind of fun to see which character was which. I wanted to watch it until the end just to see if there was a dance number.

And I didn’t realize this until just now while doing some Google searching, that the TV show Lucifer is connected to the Sandman series
is lucifer on netflix too?

damn funny we have shows that are called lucifer and us 'following' it.

Any good? I guess almost every episode has an end credits scene, with the first one being about a superhero's lack of experience.(haven't seen it, but read what it was and don't want to give away any spoilers. )

Any good? I guess almost every episode has an end credits scene, with the first one being about a superhero's lack of experience.(haven't seen it, but read what it was and don't want to give away any spoilers. )
I will reserve judgement until I see a few more episodes

I will reserve judgement until I see a few more episodes
Fair enough. I've heard good things and bad things, and those early trailers didn't help, making her almost look cartoonish rather than real. Hope they fixed that in the series.

Saw on Hulu that there was a special about what happened to Richard Simmons, and the wife and I decided to watch it. It was done by TMZ and I figured it would kind of a puff piece with Richard showing up at the end. The more we watched, the more it was apparent that Richard had nothing to do with this, and they were trying to make it more sensational that what it was. This show sucked! I've always liked Richard, even though he was a little over the top for my tastes, but he always seemed to have a heart of gold. Shame on TMZ.

Saw on Hulu that there was a special about what happened to Richard Simmons, and the wife and I decided to watch it. It was done by TMZ and I figured it would kind of a puff piece with Richard showing up at the end. The more we watched, the more it was apparent that Richard had nothing to do with this, and they were trying to make it more sensational that what it was. This show sucked! I've always liked Richard, even though he was a little over the top for my tastes, but he always seemed to have a heart of gold. Shame on TMZ.
Well it was done by TMZ so...........

Caught the first two episodes of She-Hulk, and they were ok. The CGI is still not the best, especially when they talk, but I'm not hating the show. I can see why that some don't care for it, but I'll probably continue to watch.

Holy crap yeah when Sandman arrives at the palace of hell in episode four … wow, I may not have the best subwoofers in existence but my room was still shaking
Finished the season today including the short story at the end

The Old Man on Disney+.
Jeff Bridges as a retired CIA agent. Enjoying it very much.

p22067988_b_h8_aa.jpg

Oh wow just realized there’s a second season of both Reservation dogs and only murders in the building, nice. (Hulu)

Back