• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Ah, Well anyways it’s on my list, I even signed up for a month free trial of Hulu without ads so I can watch a few of these shows

The Old Man on Disney+.
Jeff Bridges as a retired CIA agent. Enjoying it very much.

p22067988_b_h8_aa.jpg
I finished The Old Man the other night. It went downhill (IMHO) from the start. The supposed twist ending, I saw coming 3 episodes into the show. And I'm a stupid guy. Amy Brennemen's character's actions were not believable ,again (IMHO).
Of course there will be a season 2 becasue of said cliffhanger so I guess I will watch, if we are still subscribing to Disney +.

I finished The Old Man the other night. It went downhill (IMHO) from the start. The supposed twist ending, I saw coming 3 episodes into the show. And I'm a stupid guy. Amy Brennemen's character's actions were not believable ,again (IMHO).
Of course there will be a season 2 becasue of said cliffhanger so I guess I will watch, if we are still subscribing to Disney +.
Just started episode 1.

Watched the third episode of She-Hulk last night, and still really not getting into it. The CGI is bad, distractingly so, her movements when she walking in the man suit, looked awkward. Between this and Ms. Marvel, Disney isn't really hitting it out of the park lately.

With the Queens passing, I remembered that we had never finished watching The Prince series on HBO. Adult cartoon about the royal family, centered on Prince George and his butler, and they are just brutal to the royal family, especially Meghan and Harry. Maybe it's too soon to recommend this one, but if the Queen was at all like they portray her in the show, I like her even that much more.

Been enjoying this one (on hulu):

ef78a42e-e25d-4c28-b7c9-326c12320466

Ok so Pierce Brosnan's Texas accent isn't terribly convincing... :laughing: but overall IMHO the acting, story, and production are great.

Been enjoying this one (on hulu):

ef78a42e-e25d-4c28-b7c9-326c12320466

Ok so Pierce Brosnan's Texas accent isn't terribly convincing... :laughing: but overall IMHO the acting, story, and production are great.
going to look into this. been trying to watch it but skirmish about er... 'haircuts'.

KISStory on hulu.

2 parter around 2 hours each in length.
Although Ace and Peter appear regularly they had no part in the Doc.

It would be interesting to hear their sides. We heard Gene and Paul's side of the story infinite times.

It was really good though. Gene Simmons is the reason I always wanted to play bass.

Lifelong KISS fan.

Any body else catching the most recent season of Cobra Kai? Pretty good so far, and I think one of the actors from last season ponied up and bought himself some acting lessons between 4 and 5. His acting was almost distracting in 4, but he seems much better at it this season.

Any body else catching the most recent season of Cobra Kai? Pretty good so far, and I think one of the actors from last season ponied up and bought himself some acting lessons between 4 and 5. His acting was almost distracting in 4, but he seems much better at it this season.
We are on episode 8 of this season. Had Friday night and Saturday night marathons. We will finish this weekend, I'm sure.
It's been predictable but good.

I forgot how many people hated Daniel. LMAO

We are on episode 8 of this season. Had Friday night and Saturday night marathons. We will finish this weekend, I'm sure.
It's been predictable but good.

I forgot how many people hated Daniel. LMAO
We are on 4 or 5, and the wife could binge watch just about anything, but I'm more of a 1 or 2 episodes a night. Liking the new season, but it does feel at times of more of the same, but for those of us who grew up in the 80's, this series does tick the nostalgia box.

I gave up on Cobra Kai in the 4th season (I think). It was all just "let's see what stupid shit hormonal and prone-to-violence teens will get up to" over and over again. Got tired of it.

Back