• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

i dont have showtime, but i recently saw

The man who fell down to earth on paramount plus, which is being shown for a limited timeframe.

totally entertaining. i forgot the actors name, but its definitely up there like his performance with chris pine and harley quinn in Z for Zachariah.

must watch, currently 2 episodes. first 15 minutes and i am hooked.
continuing this up to episode 3, this is amazing.

pretty good stuff, i highly recommend it.

its on showtime, but currently has 2 episodes for a teaser on paramount plus.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this at all... I'm a few episodes in, interesting so far. I don't know the comics at all though, so I don't know any of the backstory or anything.

MV5BYTc5OWNhYjktMThlOS00ODUxLTgwNDQtZjdjYjkyM2IwZTZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA3MTU2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Just finished the first part of Stranger Things S4 (final episodes coming in a month or so) - VERY good.

eduardo-franco-as-argyle-charlie-heaton-as-jonathan-millie-bobby-brown-as-eleven-noah-schnapp-as-will-byers-and-finn-wolfhard-as-mike-wheeler-in-stranger-things-season-4-1648044262.jpg

Watched the premiere of Ms Marvel on Disney+, wow what a shitshow. Marvel is pretty consistently good, and I found it to be almost unwatchable.

just a heads up, new series on FX with jeff bridges,

The old man,

This is also available via youtube tv app, just search to view.

We've hardly watched anything other than YouTube lately. Mostly politics (Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh, Blaire White, Bill Maher), travel, history, and music. We spend most of our time these days with books and music.

Huge fan of this Netflix series of animated sci-fi short films. Just discovered and binge watched Season 3 there were some excellent new installments. Fair warning it's all animated but definitely not for kids.

Back