• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Watched the first couple of episodes of the new season of Jack Ryan on Prime over the weekend. Having a little bit of hard time understanding what exactly is going on, but overall it is pretty entertaining.
First true day off Tuesday did some binge watching knocked off the first five episodes. Enjoying it so far I especially like James Cosmo's supporting role performance and the flashbacks to slowly provide background story to his character.

First true day off Tuesday did some binge watching knocked off the first five episodes. Enjoying it so far I especially like James Cosmo's supporting role performance and the flashbacks to slowly provide background story to his character.
I had to pause it when I first saw him, and couldn't believe that was the old man from Braveheart. The back story him is kind of neat, and I'm only two episodes in, but he seems like he may play an important roll in stopping his government from doing what they plan to do. Still kind of have a hard time accepting Jim from the Office is an action star now, but he does a pretty good job with the roll.

I had the same thought but then I was like "at least it's not Dwight".
I probably have an easier time accepting Dwight in different rolls, he wasn't half bad as Harry Mudd on STD, but I think it's hard seeing any of those characters in other shows.

I probably have an easier time accepting Dwight in different rolls, he wasn't half bad as Harry Mudd on STD, but I think it's hard seeing any of those characters in other shows.
I thought Rain Wilson was good in this offbeat horror/thriller...

I thought Rain Wilson was good in this offbeat horror/thriller...

Looks interesting, I'll have to check it out. He was also in that pandemic series on Prime, but I think it hit a little too close to home and was canceled after one season.

Watched the first couple of episodes of the new season of Jack Ryan on Prime over the weekend. Having a little bit of hard time understanding what exactly is going on, but overall it is pretty entertaining.
i was about to post on here about it, the character names arent easy to remember, heck i finished the series, and still have one or two out of place.

great series. good enough for me to recommend in that thread i posted a while back. its definitely showing that jack ryan series is close to maturity.

sidenote: jim greer really gotta do something about seeing a new tailor.

i was about to post on here about it, the character names arent easy to remember, heck i finished the series, and still have one or two out of place.

great series. good enough for me to recommend in that thread i posted a while back. its definitely showing that jack ryan series is close to maturity.

sidenote: jim greer really gotta do something about seeing a new tailor.
Lots of twists and turns for sure. Also very topical with what's going on in Ukraine right now.

Lots of twists and turns for sure. Also very topical with what's going on in Ukraine right now.
sure looked like it, but didnt feel much of it either, given it 'stems' to become what has already occurred recently. truth be told, i didnt feel strange or distracted by it after that realization, and just took it as it is, a fictional story starring someone better than ben affleck.

I have been binge watching "Hiking with Kevin" on Youtube. It's like Hot Ones only they hike instead of eating hot wings. Kevin Nealon is very funny,IMHO.
This one is him with Micheal Keaton. He has 4 seasons. Pick a celeb you like and give it a go!!

Watched the first episode of the Night Court reboot, and it reminded me much of the first one. Which isn't a good thing. While I loved the show in the 80's, it was an 80's show, and that's kind of how it's looked, at least in the first episode. Melissa Rauch seems to be trying to act just like Harry Anderson did, and it just doesn't play well. I don't see it getting more than one season.

Watched the first episode of the Night Court reboot, and it reminded me much of the first one. Which isn't a good thing. While I loved the show in the 80's, it was an 80's show, and that's kind of how it's looked, at least in the first episode. Melissa Rauch seems to be trying to act just like Harry Anderson did, and it just doesn't play well. I don't see it getting more than one season.
We were 50/50 on it.

And Melissa Rauch is a cutie but she is no Markie Post.

We were 50/50 on it.

And Melissa Rauch is a cutie but she is no Markie Post.
True! And I'll give you two reasons! lol I was telling the wife last night, although she is just enough younger than me that she never saw the original, that almost all of the original cast is dead. Richard Moll, Marsha Warfield, and John are the only ones left. Was hoping the show was better than it is, but I think they went with the nostalgia part of it a little too much.

True! And I'll give you two reasons! lol I was telling the wife last night, although she is just enough younger than me that she never saw the original, that almost all of the original cast is dead. Richard Moll, Marsha Warfield, and John are the only ones left. Was hoping the show was better than it is, but I think they went with the nostalgia part of it a little too much.
I thought it was important to tell the back story and make the connection to Harry and his Daughter.

Back