• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Wasn’t sure if I should put this in the movies section. I decided on here because we only bought the digital version of Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse.

I may be guilty of being a prisoner of the moment but it is quite possibly my favorite Spider-Man movie yet.

View attachment 9335
I bought this a little while back for the grandson and I to watch, guess he had seen it too many times as he grew bored half way through and we didn't finish it. Need to go back and finish it.

On a side note, the very first song that Miley is heard singing, I was really liking it, but couldn't help but think I had heard it before, although it didn't quite sound the same. Not sure what the song Miley was singing came from, but it had at least partial lines of the song Head Like a Hole.

Yes, the song at the end was how I finally figured it out, but it was the song that the girl was watching on her phone while eating lunch that had be baffled. The song in question was On A Roll, and it was the I'm gonna get what I deserve line in it that I recognized, although it's slightly different in the NIN's version. Crap, forgot to post the link with the songs in question. LINK

" The Cold Blue" on HBO. It is about the 8th Air Force in WWII. Fantastic cinematography and with interviews of surviving vets that flew the bomber raids. Just an idea of what it was like from the film

Success rate of surviving the 25 missions was only about 25% They then increased to 30 and then 35.

More men in the 8th Air force died in WWII than the entire Marine casualties for WWII

These guys were really young, on one crew (10 guys) mentioned the oldest guy was 25 and on another crew 32. Most were young guys 19-23.

Well worth watching,

Last edited:
Recently finished the first season of Catch 22 on Hulu, which we enjoyed. We are almost done with the second season of Vida on Starz, which we also like a lot.

I really enjoy Agatha Christy style costume murder mysteries, always have. Netflix and Amazon know this about me, so they've recommended some great stuff of which I would never have heard.

Netflix recommended a show in the genre called The High Seas, and I immediately realized it was Alta Mar, a Spanish miniseries. I dont always watch overdubbed foreign shows, but this one was so well made with an obviously large budget that I gave it a shot.

Turns out, I really like it!

If you are into period costume mystery shows, check it out.

Season One of The Walking Dead. It is quite literally the only thing that will get my soon to be 14 year old daughter out of her bedroom!!

Screen-Shot-2019-05-02-at-12.49.01-PM-696x406.png

Has 'Hot Ones' been mentioned yet? I'm guessing it has because it's pretty awesome. Nice to see the host / creator getting some love from Colbert and Fallon lately.

Has 'Hot Ones' been mentioned yet? I'm guessing it has because it's pretty awesome. Nice to see the host / creator getting some love from Colbert and Fallon lately.
I had never heard of this show. But wow...it's fucking awwwwwwwwwessssooooommmmmmeeeee. Thanks, Cmonster!!
Mike
PS: So far ,Shaq was hilarious. Halle Berry was an animal!! I would watch Scarlett eat.....anything!!
PSS: I HATE hot , spicy food.

I had never heard of this show. But wow...it's fucking awwwwwwwwwessssooooommmmmmeeeee. Thanks, Cmonster!!
Mike
PS: So far ,Shaq was hilarious. Halle Berry was an animal!! I would watch Scarlett eat.....anything!!
PSS: I HATE hot , spicy food.

Make sure you catch the Charlize Theron and Gordon Ramsay episodes. The sauce near the end that really messes with people, Da Bomb, is made in the KC area.

Make sure you catch the Charlize Theron and Gordon Ramsay episodes. The sauce near the end that really messes with people, Da Bomb, is made in the KC area.
Saw the Charlize episode. Funny how when the heat comes out, so does the potty mouth!!!

Just started watching the cheesy and somewhat silly "Asylum", a British comedy about two asylum seekers hiding in the London embassy of "El Rico". While silly, it is very entertaining.

I am clearly stuck on British comedy.

Just started watching the cheesy and somewhat silly "Asylum", a British comedy about two asylum seekers hiding in the London embassy of "El Rico". While silly, it is very entertaining.

I am clearly stuck on British comedy.

Just discovered that there are only three episodes. While I liked it, apparently not many others did.

Thanks to Cmonster I can't stop watching Hot Ones. Key and Peele made me laugh so hard I had to pause cuz i could'nt see!! Da Bomb really seems to be the one sauce that the guests complain about the most!!!

Thanks to Cmonster I can't stop watching Hot Ones. Key and Peele made me laugh so hard I had to pause cuz i could'nt see!! Da Bomb really seems to be the one sauce that the guests complain about the most!!!

"Sean, I'm having a stroke."

Glad you're enjoying it!

Lucifer, on Netflix. Enjoying this one a lot more than I thought I would; was skeptical when my wife told me it was a good show. Am now into season 3...

Lucifer, on Netflix. Enjoying this one a lot more than I thought I would; was skeptical when my wife told me it was a good show. Am now into season 3...

I watched that show when it was on broadcast TV , it was pretty good

Wife and I watched the new movie by Randall Park and Ali Wong on Netflix called Always be my maybe. It was a cute movie that had it's funny moments, and the chemistry between the two actors was decent enough that I would like to see a sequel.

We then watched the first episode of Good Omens on Prime. I liked it more than my wife, but by the end of the episode she had put her phone down and was actually interested in what was going on. The show won't be for everybody, but it's quirky enough that I'm liking it.

Yeah we watched three of the Good Omens a few days ago, loved it! I'm a huge fan of David Tennant.

Back