• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Concert Video are you listening to?

Back in the late 80s I saw Nanci in concert 3 times. One of my all time favorites.

She was a true professional who not only knew how to write a great song, but did the best performances of anyone I ever saw of that genre of music. Well, she may still be working, but I haven't seen anything from her in years.

41MyBmC2jaL.jpg

7165EZ-QBZL._SY550_.jpg

The Heeman Home Theater was Rockin' last night!!!!!

When a bunch of cerebral snobbish musicians somehow get a massive pop audience in Rome to join in on a sophisticated musical journey.

Imagine someone in 1973 saying this would ever take place.

yes. but this is from someone who recently gave up his man card over seeing natalie portman having sex in analhilation.

You should petition the committee and see if you can get a reduced sentence for good behavior. Tell them you did something very manly.

You should petition the committee and see if you can get a reduced sentence for good behavior. Tell them you did something very manly.

i did, but apparently unnoticed word play on the movie name. does that count?

Qello ran a deal over Father's day that made it possible for me to buy my other email address an annual subscription for $49 (I was paying $12/mo) and cancel my subscription. Lots of concerts. :)

This was recorded live last night, but you can see the whole thing on youtube. Sarah's one of my very favorite young artists. I've got all her stuff and have seen her live a few times. Good SQ/PQ for an "internet concert."

Back