• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

I wachted this yesterday and holy smokes this gave my system a great workout. Great sound and picture.

Oblivion2013Poster.jpg

Finally got around to checking out Big Hero 6 from Disney. It won the Oscar the other night for best Animated Feature and was very worthy of the award. Highly recommended if you're a fan of computer animated movies.

Mine just arrived yesterday. So I guess that means I'll be watching it sometime in November 2016. :(

Batman said:
Finally got around to checking out Big Hero 6 from Disney. It won the Oscar the other night for best Animated Feature and was very worthy of the award. Highly recommended if you're a fan of computer animated movies.

We saw it last Summer when it was in the theaters, and just knew we were buying it as soon as it came out. Excellent movie!

Weather is a bit on the cold side today so I'm gonna queue up the movie Whiplash. I saw it before it left theaters and really enjoyed it. JK Simmons' performance, while over the top (and an Oscar winning performance), was incredible. I'm really anxious to here all the Jazz music from the film on my Dyns! If your are one who is especially proud of the setup you have, really get great joy every time you fire your system up, and enjoy Jazz, IMHO, this a "BUY" Blu-Ray.

Batman said:
Weather is a bit on the cold side today so I'm gonna queue up the movie Whiplash. I saw it before it left theaters and really enjoyed it. JK Simmons' performance, while over the top (and an Oscar winning performance), was incredible. I'm really anxious to here all the Jazz music from the film on my Dyns! If your are one who is especially proud of the setup you have, really get great joy every time you fire your system up, and enjoy Jazz, IMHO, this a "BUY" Blu-Ray.

As usual I've never even heard of this movie :laughing: but sounds really interesting - ordered.

Pauly, only watch it with Eileen before you watch with the kids....JK Simmons' character is a musical "drill sergeant" in EVERY sense if you know what I mean...

We haven't seen this iN YEARS.

They did a nice job with the BR.

Attachments

• 000an.jpg
    000an.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 924
Back