• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Rented Blade Runner 2049 yesterday and loved it. Liked how they kept the 80's synth music in it, and some of the scenes were just stunning. Probably going to pick up on 4K. Should have seen the ending coming, funny how the one thing Wallace wanted most was under his nose the whole time.

Rented Blade Runner 2049 yesterday and loved it. Liked how they kept the 80's synth music in it, and some of the scenes were just stunning. Probably going to pick up on 4K. Should have seen the ending coming, funny how the one thing Wallace wanted most was under his nose the whole time.
Agree, great movie!

please, do NOT watch this movie...

How-it-ends-netflix.jpg

check out the reviews, i was really hoping for a greater movie, but its not.

on the other hand, this one, is a B movie, somewhat a good or bad movie based on what you want...

MV5BMjI0NzcyMjM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk2NzAyNTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6499752/

i liked it, not the worst, but not the best either.

its available on psn and digital for those interested.

movie comes out on blu-ray i think next week.

Picked up Avengers: Infinity War on 4K yesterday. Was a little worried, my son had been talking more about Deadpool 2 than this, but when I got home and told him I had a surprise for him, he said Infinity War was his guess, so he was happy. And for those with a 4K TV and player, run, don't walk and buy this movie. The picture is stunning! We didn't watch all of it as it was getting late, but I was just in awe on how well this movie looked.

Shutter Island

91gD1oAd8zL._SL1500_.jpg

We...well, I, watched this recently. I had to give it a second view. I believe Zing was in the theater about 1/2 an hour total, I am sure Zing never cares to see it again, but I enjoyed it, and the second viewing made everything come full circle.
Luv~Leo...sorry T7...

Last edited:
A little slow moving. Don't expect some sort of major plot twists. My wife kept asking, "What is the point?"

A Hologram for the King

MV5BMTU2MzU1NTg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQ5MjAzODE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In no uncertain terms..

DO

NOT

WATCH

THIS

MOVIE

the-happytime-murders.jpg

My sister bought the tickets -- we were hopeful. We are now despondent. I can see what they were trying to do, and to their credit, it could have worked. If they had a better story. Better acting (i think some of them just mailed in their performance). Better production (it looked like a comedy central movie shown at midnight).

In no uncertain terms..

DO

NOT

WATCH

THIS

MOVIE

the-happytime-murders.jpg

My sister bought the tickets -- we were hopeful. We are now despondent. I can see what they were trying to do, and to their credit, it could have worked. If they had a better story. Better acting (i think some of them just mailed in their performance). Better production (it looked like a comedy central movie shown at midnight).
Based on Rotten Tomatoes, I figured. At best I would have seen it on HBO or Showtime in 8 months.

Mission: Impossible Fallout. I enjoyed this one. I was sick today so after hours in bed decided to catch a movie.

images (9).jpeg

Took my son and daughter and a few of their friends to see this movie on Monday. A bit of a cautionary tale and we thought good for discussion with our two 13 year olds.
Enjoyed it.

Searching

008517R1.jpg

IT (2017)

bluray-it-2017-900x1129.jpg

This was surprisingly good. Maybe it was my very low expectations but it wasn't at all cheap and cheesy. It was really well done, I thought. If you haven't seen it yet, the best description I can provide is to think of the movie "Stand By Me" as a Suspense/Horror movie. Then again, this is all coming from someone who didn't read the book and hasn't seen the original.

I saw that Ant Man and Wasp was still playing at our local theater yesterday, so wife and I took our son and grandson to see it. Overall, we liked it. Not the best or the flashiest Marvel movie, but I like Paul Rudd, and Evangaline Lily fills out her super suit quite nicely. I do have to ask, when Hank Pym finally finds his wife in the Quantum Realm, why is carrying a weapon?

IT (2017)

bluray-it-2017-900x1129.jpg

This was surprisingly good. Maybe it was my very low expectations but it wasn't at all cheap and cheesy. It was really well done, I thought. If you haven't seen it yet, the best description I can provide is to think of the movie "Stand By Me" as a Suspense/Horror movie. Then again, this is all coming from someone who didn't read the book and hasn't seen the original.
It has crazy surround effects. The New Line intro is creepy

Currently about 2/3 of the way through Active Measures.

Active Measures.jpg

If this is all public knowledge about Trump and his Russia connections, I can only imagine how much Mueller and his team have put together so far.

I watched Zero Dark Thirty last night. I have seen it before but wanted to watch it again considering the date. The first time I saw it was on just a TV, no surround. I watched it last night on my 7.1 system and the 911 calls at the beginning were panning all around the rears and fronts. Really sad and eerie.

onesheet.jpg

Back