• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

id reconsider tho Matt, i think the french attempted to put this on blu-ray, it came out not so good.

definitely worth the look into folks.

PaulyT, never seen Open Range?

Definitely a great cowboy movie (you know me ;) )

The list of movies I have not seen is VERY long... :laughing:

20110429-transformers_poster_01.jpg

I saw it on Tuesday night IMAX 3D and it was the best out of the 3, also the best 3D I have seen since Avatar. If you hate Transformers then stay away, if you liked it and hated the 2nd one def go see the new one b/c they made up for part two. The film is a lot darker with some comic relief here and there but tone down from the past, the story is much better too. Last the action, fight and chase scene are really, really outstanding! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

If you are going to see I recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D, I'm not a huge fan of 3D but this is a film made for the format. Michael Bay really pushed the tech it's max and did a great job.

^ just fandangoed my tix for tonight in 3D, IMAX is too far for a week night, but I'll give feedback when I get in....

I'm not a big fan of the Transformer series so far but I'll probably see it in 3D this weekend if anyone else in the family wants to.

TF2 was just horrible in my opinion...first was just okay, and despite Tee's positive remarks for #3, I'm not holding my breath because I can't stand Michael Bay...

I'm just waiting for Flint's glowing review on this, knowing he so looooooved the first two. Glad they got rid of Megan Fox, yeah she's nice to look at but annoying and nagging voice. If she were a deaf mute she'd be perfect. Glad they got rid of those two "ghetto-bots" also.

Saw TF3 with the family last night, agreed that it the best of the series, which really isn't saying much. I still can't stand Michael Bay. Still, it'll be the prototypical demo disc when it's released on BD.

I just wish he would release the Bluray all in IMAX format instead of just key scenes like in one and two.

Just watched the sequal to the 1983 movie War Games.

War Games the dead code. I think this was a good update to the movie and bringing back a storie. Same basic plot and love story. Boy, Girl, Professor, and Joshua.

Good suspense and thriller.

Do you want to play a Game?

malsackj said:
Just watched the sequal to the 1983 movie War Games.

War Games the dead code. I think this was a good update to the movie and bringing back a storie. Same basic plot and love story. Boy, Girl, Professor, and Joshua.

Good suspense and thriller.

Do you want to play a Game?

Yes, global thermal nuclear war.

Rope

I read the other day that they are filming a new version of "WarGames" on yahoo and all the comments were hilarious, basically that Hollywood has no new ideas, why improve on an already great movie and today's actors all suck. I heard the sequel sucked though.

Had a free HD streaming movie from Amazon so I watched this last night:

Sucker_Punch_poster.jpg

Even for me this was one weird f-ing movie. I was half in the bag when I started watching it and am glad I have it until tomorrow night so I can watch it again. Very hot chicks, some good CGI and sound. Story not so much.

51qdG-zQEkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We watched Knowing last night. I didn't know what to expect from the story but it was better than I thought it would be.

mzpro5 said:
Had a free HD streaming movie from Amazon so I watched this last night:

Sucker_Punch_poster.jpg

Even for me this was one weird f-ing movie. I was half in the bag when I started watching it and am glad I have it until tomorrow night so I can watch it again. Very hot chicks, some good CGI and sound. Story not so much.
I purchased it on BD this past week, I haven't seen it and expect it to suck big time but the trailers I've seen scream demo material to me. We shall see...

61PGplsj3iL.jpg

One of those apparent cult classics that I had yet to see, picked up the last one while in wal-mart last night. Immediately popped it in upon getting home and watched with Jo. Very entertaining and enjoyable, I can see why it would catch on with certain crowds but I don't see myself watching it again and again like some other films that fit my tastes a bit more. I did think that Willem Dafoe was really good though...

I liked Sucker Punch it was def different, (I went in with a open mind with no high expectations) reminds me of a serious LSD trip and it was easy to follow what the director was going for. I will be watching it again oh the PQ/AQ was very good!

Back