• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

I friggin love "The Boondock Saints" I also liked part two but not as much as one. Some great demo scenes in that movie.

We just arrived home from a friend's place where we enjoyed some homemade pizza and Zombieland.

Fun, fun movie.

51J%2Bxr94RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tee said:
I liked Sucker Punched it was def different, (I went in with a open mind with no high expectations) reminds me of a serious LSD trip and it was easy to follow what the director was going for. I will be watching it again oh the PQ/AQ was very good!

Had a chance to watch Sucker Punch with a clear head yesterday and agree with you. Not hard to follow and some great demo material. Will be picking this up on BD.

Towen7 said:
We just arrived home from a friend's place where we enjoyed some homemade pizza and Zombieland.

Fun, fun movie.

51J%2Bxr94RyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ZL was a fun flick oh how I love witty zombie movies!

I thought Night and Day was just okay, way to canned and crap we have seen in far better movies. Was worth a rental but that was it.

mzpro5 said:
Tee said:
I liked Sucker Punched it was def different, (I went in with a open mind with no high expectations) reminds me of a serious LSD trip and it was easy to follow what the director was going for. I will be watching it again oh the PQ/AQ was very good!

Had a chance to watch Sucker Punch with a clear head yesterday and agree with you. Not hard to follow and some great demo material. Will be picking this up on BD.
As I said earlier, I completely expected to HATE this, but after watching I really liked it a lot. Really NICE eye-candy, had no trouble following the story and had an unexpected ending...I can see why it didn't catch on with mainstream audiences but that didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Battle-Los-Angeles-Blu-ray.jpg

Above average alien invasion movie. It was worth watching, esp in a good HT environment. I agree with Tee that the best description is Independence Day meets District 9 meets Black Hawk Down.

The Tourist
51V1Nii8u%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's a mixture of action, suspense, romance, comedy and a few more maybe. Interesting plot. Nicely captured scenery of Venice. It was entertaining.

rango.jpg

almost forgot to post this,

man oh man, this one got me thru and thru. you know how i love cowboy flicks.

this ones great. definitely worth the purchase.

i didnt think my blu-ray player could do this, nor could i believe the amount of detail this movie had.

eye candy thru and thru, storyline may have a HINT of typical, but has enough to be called a classic.

watch it.

I saw Rango in the theater and was surprised that Josh Dumal was the "Clint Eastwood" character (he did a bang up job) great movie and one that is demo material all the way through.

Saw "The Lincoln Lawyer" a few days ago, good movie, but the middle had me starting to doze but it picked back up again. Story has been told before in other movies, but great acting on all parts although seemed a bit racist with Matthew McConoughey having a black driver who only seemed to help him get an untraceable gun. Other than that was a good movie. Loved the biker gang scenes in this movie.

MatthewB said:
I saw Rango in the theater and was surprised that Josh Dumal was the "Clint Eastwood" character (he did a bang up job) great movie and one that is demo material all the way through.

i thought it was timothy olyphant?

i seriously thought it was the pale rider himself, almost bringing a tear to my eye, but when i saw the credits, it was timothy goddamn olyphant.

maybe im wrong....:shrug:

5195-83SxVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Not today, but this past Saturday. I wished I hadn't missed Thor as this movie seems to segue into Thor. I'm so looking forward to Captain America and in 2012 The Avengers and Ironman 3.

And holy shit! Scarlett Johanssen is smoking hot as Black Widow!

41wvt7NN6cL._AA300_.jpg

Shit, Scarlett Johansson would be hot playing Mary Poppins...

PaulyT said:
Shit, Scarlett Johansson would be hot playing Mary Poppins...

Agreed. In her first scenes as Tony's assistant (she knows how to fill a skirt!) my wife pops off the comment about how she's "not that attractive." :shock:

I just looked at her like she was fucking crazy. That has to be a "wife thing".

Back