• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Highly recommended:

Plus he has a tattoo across his back that's almost as cool as Monkey's.

tatuaggi-kZ7B-U3150273297995lDB-593x443@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

DiCaprio and Russell Crowe movie cant think of the name. LOL

I also watched Law Abiding Citizen.
Love that flick.

OK so this look wacky AF but it's Michelle Yoeh and Jamie Lee Curtis (and A24) so I'm in...

hooooly crap this is redemption from her CGI shit she had to go through in Shang Chi.

i miss crouching tigger hidden yeoh.

of course its from A24. badass mudafuker.

finished watching Kate with Mary Elizabeth on netflix, shes definitely underrated and underutilized.

great movie, good ol action and 'anime' feel to it. of course since its set in japan and all. i liked it a lot. woody also feels timeless, like he hasnt aged one bit. the other cast are superb as well. for a no brainer movie thats not like john wick or atomic blonde or anna or jason bourne or nobody or miss bala, this was great.

oh, for what its worth, ive been writing about this movie for ages. it was made during the golden bloom or era IMO of korean movies, sort of how johnnie to started reinventing the hong kong film cinema.

its called Arahan, its on netflix.

i personally love the beginning parts, middle was awesome, but as a staple with some if not most korean movies back then, they had a difficult time wrapping up or ending movies.

good stuff, i hope someone watches it. out of pity. curiousity. or just plain recommendation. ;)

Ghostbusters Afterlife had the brand new theater all to ourselves.

Tried going last night ans would have been 5 bucks each but we ran late.

We REALLY liked it. Well done and the girl that paid Spengler's grand daughter stole the show.

Ghostbusters Afterlife had the brand new theater all to ourselves.

Tried going last night ans would have been 5 bucks each but we ran late.

We REALLY liked it. Well done and the girl that paid Spengler's grand daughter stole the show.

Looks like I forgot to post about Ghostbusters Afterlife. I went in with low expectations but man it was good. So much better than I expected...

finished watching Kate with Mary Elizabeth on netflix, shes definitely underrated and underutilized.

great movie, good ol action and 'anime' feel to it. of course since its set in japan and all. i liked it a lot. woody also feels timeless, like he hasnt aged one bit. the other cast are superb as well. for a no brainer movie thats not like john wick or atomic blonde or anna or jason bourne or nobody or miss bala, this was great.

This was fantastic, much better then expected.
Mary Elizabeth was really good in The Thing prequel as well.

Watched the first Diehard on Disney + last week. Picture quality hohum. Last night we watched Diehard 2 on Disney +. Sweet momma, I guess it was upscaled to 4k. Looked fantastic.

Back