• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

It's a shame because her physique used to be perfect for these types of roles. She was flat-out gorgeous in The Bone Collector and she was a good action-hero in Tomb Raider (although the movies left a lot to be desired) but she has since slimmed down too much. All that said, I enjoyed Salt also.

91Jk-vx0dkL_AA1500_.jpg

An outrageous, fun film full of gratuitous violence, nudity and a little sex. Love Danny Trejo and he is at his best here. Plus director Robert Rodriguez did a great job on imitating those drive-in movies us old guys remember.

Definitely worth a rental and I will probably end up buying it.

Batman said:
drag-me-to-hell-blu-ray-360810-large.jpg

You should see this film. It's bizarre, funny and sometimes scary, but it's entertaining as hell. The gross parts are so ridiculous they are hilarious, in a good way. And the lead actor, Allison Lohman isn't too bad on the eyes either...

If you liked this one then check out Evil Dead one and especially Evil Dead two, Raimi did quite a bit of stealing from those two for this one....of course he is responsible for those as well.

the-saint-.jpg

Just catching up on some of my DVDs, man Elisabeth Shue sure was hot...

262_front.jpg

Finally got around to watching this one - excellent! Not quite so hard to follow as some of Nolan's others. The Tesla/Angier part of the ending was kinda predictable, but maybe that was intentional? Provided the "distraction" for the Borden/Fallon part... Anyway, great movie, enjoyed it very much.

5240.jpg

I thought this was great, it was really entertaining and laugh-out-loud funny in certain scenes. Zach Galifianakis is relentless in his idiocy and cluelessness, and Downey Jr has his moments too. The movie doesn't take long to get right to it, as these two meet within minutes and then the laughs begin.

51l22G0RSPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pretty good! I mean yeah it's another "poor boy from the bad side of town has a rough life" theme... but it was well done, and I liked the ending.

Towen7 said:
What's up your pics?

This is the third I can recall not working.

Ah, thanks, something seems to be weird about posting images from IMDB... ok, edited.

Towen7 said:
I went into this with low expectations and it turned out to be worse than I thought. If you want to watch a depressed George Clooney walk through Italian alleys this one is for you.

518hs7IZ-iL.jpg
LOL!
More like paranoid George Clooney. But it's a good movie IMO because it's different in a good way. It doesn't reveal things immediately but makes the viewers think. There have been too many constant shoot-em-up action movies lately and I thought this was a refreshing change. Not to mention the 2 babes in this movie. :handgestures-thumbup:

good like Solaris good.

Not my cup of tea, but a rental. a barely good rental imo.

Good parts here and there redeem this flick.

I watched The presidio recently,

41WRCY39K1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Heres a wierd observation, if you put this on your instant queue, you can see its marked available only until 03/01/2011.

I wonder why and if ever do we miss out on other good flicks?

51E30eUhymL.jpg

Pretty good. But all that really needs to be said about this movie is, Anne Hathaway is naked....A LOT!! 'nough said. :handgestures-thumbup:

I had some extra time so I decided to pop this one in. It's the original version.

Rollerball1.jpg

I was too young to see it when it came out in 1975 and the movie wasn't all that great. As a result, it went into obscurity rather quickly and practically no one talked about it until 2002 when the remake came out which is said to be even worse than the original.

I give it 2 out of 5 stars. It would've been 3 out of 5 back in the day because it was something new then.

DIYer said:
I had some extra time so I decided to pop this one in. It's the original version.

Rollerball1.jpg

I was too young to see it when it came out in 1975 and the movie wasn't all that great. As a result, it went into obscurity rather quickly and practically no one talked about it until 2002 when the remake came out which is said to be even worse than the original.

I give it 2 out of 5 stars. It would've been 3 out of 5 back in the day because it was something new then.

Got the dreaded red X. What was it???

Back