• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Bit of comedy with a big dose of reality. Great movie!

Rope

Attachments

• 31297_large.jpg
    31297_large.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 522
Finally saw "From Russia with Love" a Bond film I never took the time to see before. Was okay just not as good as The Man with the Golden Gun or Dr. No

Why is it that netflix has MI-1 and MI-3, but not MI-2? Sigh...

rubber-1.jpg

So, has anyone else actually watched this movie? All the way through? Odd, to say the least, but kind of interesting in its own way. Can't explain it.

PaulyT said:
rubber-1.jpg

So, has anyone else actually watched this movie? All the way through? Odd, to say the least, but kind of interesting in its own way. Can't explain it.
You Stud (and shit)! I tried but tired of it (that's snow lie!). That movie went where others feared to tread. It was a Goodyear for movies then. The inflated movie reviews left me flat, however.

Got a chance to see Xmen-First Class this weekend. Overall, I liked it, and you could almost see how they went out of their way to not use cgi, especially during the flying scenes during the blockade. James MacAvoy seemed off though, which is strange as I usually like him. That's probably from comparing him to Patrick Stewart. I have never watched MadMen, so this was the first time I have ever seen January Jones in anything. Is she always this bad of an actress? I thought she was horrible. Overall though, I thought it was neat to see how they came about.

Attachments

• xmen.jpg
    xmen.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 476
mzpro5 said:
^ ^

Yes January Jones is a horrible actress.

...And, I don't think she is all that attractive. There was one scene were she looked really skinny and not much shape to her.

Huey said:
mzpro5 said:
^ ^

...And, I don't think she is all that attractive. There was one scene were she looked really skinny and not much shape to her.
All this talk of X-Women and you guys skipped Rose Byrne? What are you guys, gay? :roll:

DIYer said:
Huey said:
mzpro5 said:
^ ^

All this talk of X-Women and you guys skipped Rose Byrne? What are you guys, gay? :roll:

I could not place where I had seen her before, until I looked it up. I had just watched bits and pieces of Troy a couple of weeks ago. She was kind of underutilized in the movie. Jennifer Lawrence at times was cute, then others, she looked kind of heavy. She played the role well though.

So we picked this one up hoping, that the video and audio would be great, :handgestures-thumbdown:

Cost $4.99 with a DVD trade in at BB.

51hAp5ZhKPL.jpg

Just watched the most fucked up movie on Netflix called "Audition" a Japanese subtitled movie. I just heard about this movie after reading an online article about the ten creepiest female villains in film history and recognized 9 out of the 10 but never heard of "Audition" so checked Netflix and sure enough it's on instant watch. Story goes this father who has a young son loses his wife and now it's seven years later and the son encourages his dad to remarry because he seems sad. Well the father who works for a film production company and his partner decide to hold an "Audition" for a movie that will never be made just so they can interview and meet potential "wives" for the main character. Unknown to them they interview a female with a very sick and twisted past who is very beautiful but who does things that made me actually cringe and say out loud, "Oh God no, now that is fucked up". GF said the best part of watching that movie was seeing me wince and cringe during it. This movie has by far the creepiest character of any movie I have ever seen and my ankles still twinge just thinking of one scene in the movie. This movie is not for those who get disturbed easy but boy my GF sure loved it. Said it gave her ideas. :scared-eek: The first hour are pretty slow but Whoa Mama the second hour is one hell of a scary ride. Highly recommend this one but it is one fucked up chilling movie.

I can't embed YouTube on my iPad but here's the trailer link.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IG_bMvPbaeE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=IG_bMvPbaeE

PaulyT said:
rubber-1.jpg

Oh, yes... I've watched the whole thing. I enjoyed it well enough, but odd is right! I'd say you've described it about as well as can be.

This morning I watched "That's My Boy". Thought it was one of Adam Sandler's funnier movies in quite some time. Andy Samberg looks half-ways believable in the role of Sandler's kid, too. And to think that I almost returned it to Redbox without watching it!

51Q93o156HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back