• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Going to have to try again. Was all psyched up to see movie. Got tickets, sat down, lasted about ten minutes before my raging fresh back tattoo work kicked in and I was suddenly miserable sitting back against the chair. Got up, walked out and will go back next weekend. Didn't even get through the previews.

here i am again.

midnight.

but i must report.

Deliver us from Evil - Korean flick

so, i got introduced to these actors back in this movie,

A New World,

which is a stunning movie that reminded me so much of infernal affairs and its mindset.

The actors are solid. goddamn solid.

The are back in this movie, Deliver us from evil.

How was it?

so mare of easttown somewhat left me in a good note. wanting a crime solver. it was a slow burn, but well worth it.

this one?

my ass was on the edge of my seat.

kinda like a hot sunny day with diarrhea and your trying to just get home without shitting in the car while your driving.

that figure eight cringe you are aware of, you know, cold sweats, clammy hands, doing that knee shaking thingy you do every time this happens at work.

yup.

its good.

i bought it on a whim at walmart, about 15 bucks.

if your lucky it might be on amazon prime, since they tend to show korean flicks more than others.

just checked, you can rent it for 5 bucks on amazon prime. dont watch the trailer too much. the details are already in the description.

enjoy.

watched The conjuring 3,

felt more like a detective movie, instead of the conjuring. director changed. not bad, but not many thrills. kinda what i wanted.

conjuring lite.

was the annabelle storyline worth it?

i kinda like the old lady with the two guys movies more. i forgot the name. its too early. need coffee.

The new mark whallyburger movie...

Infinite

(tried to find a quick picture of it, but showed korean kpop band)

anyways,

really good solid movie. not the strongest storyline, but great action flick in whole. i purchased paramount plus for 5 bucks just to do this one, and the quiet place 2 coming out on july 12.

solid movie worth my 5 bucks.

if not that, at least you can re watch jackass series.

I swore I'd never watch that trailer again, and you made me, you EVIL person!
I will now have to run around in tight circles in a cement parking lot, for the next 3 days, screaming like a little girl and constantly scanning the horizon.
You EVIL person!

I will now have to run around in tight circles in a cement parking lot, for the next 3 days, screaming like a little girl and constantly scanning the horizon.
You EVIL person!
I didn't remember the Edgar Winter soundtrack, however, so that's cool. :cool:

You EVIL person!
Have you ever watched the whole movie?

monkey,

Riders of Justice

Yet another mads mikkelsen movie.

awesome movie, worth the investment. and the reading.

think of it like reading a book.

tt.png

monkey,

Riders of Justice

Yet another mads mikkelsen movie.

awesome movie, worth the investment. and the reading.

think of it like reading a book.
Saw the trailer it's on my list for sure thanks for the reminder. I'll pretty much watch anything with him in it after Valhalla Rising, The Hunt, The Salvation, etc. He's a beast of an actor. Have you seen The Salvation? Sleeper stylized Western flick I thought he was great in it. Eva Green and Jeffrey Dean Morgan also solid in it.

Back