• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Who sits down and listens to music?

I usually spend about 10 hours per week or so listening to music in my HT. Many times I feel like the music just takes me away to another place. Somewhat magical.

I've been spending a lot more time sitting and listening over the last few months. Some of that time is video content on YouTube as I search out new music. The rest is just music.

All the time..

Then I cuss at the shitty sound from my speakers in my freightliner.

It counts right?

I do when I get home and have chance. I really miss my speakers at home .

Focal makes car audio speakers. Just sayin...

Yes they do, my brother has a set and my brother in law has Morel's.

I used to have Boston Acoustics. Only real problem the freightliner has 4" speakers, most shops don't have that size to listen to.

That is on my list of upgrades for this truck, since I spend days in this truck at a time!

Yes they do, my brother has a set and my brother in law has Morel's.

I used to have Boston Acoustics. Only real problem the freightliner has 4" speakers, most shops don't have that size to listen to.

That is on my list of upgrades for this truck, since I spend days in this truck at a time!

Oh there are solutions and options.

I've been indulging in my music of late - focusing more time than I have in years to just listening. The release of remastered versions of every Kate Bush album and song ever produced has brought back memories of the great music that kept my soul buoyant as a teen and young adult and listening to those albums has reminded me of other albums from the same era which also need to be heard in their entirety. So, reliving a little of the musical past and enjoying the present releases has been my mode of operation. It helps that my new speakers are sounding as good as ever.

Back