• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Who's excited about The Grand Tour?

Signed up for Prime to hopefully get something for my son for Christmas. SO ...I thought I would check out The Grand Tour. I am not much of a car person. I am on episode two. That Ford GT, to me...is a beautiful car. Way better then the Lambo, the Honda thing and the Croatian thing from the first episode.

Last edited:
For those that can stream 4K, this show and many other Amazon originals is available to stream in 4K.

Signed up for Prime to hopefully get something for my son for Christmas. SO ...I thought I would check out The Grand Tour. I am not much of a car person. I am on episode two. That Ford GT, to me...is a beautiful car. Way better then the Lambo, the Honda thing and the Croatian thing from the first episode.

The GT is absolutely a beauty, but I really liked the NSX too.

One can tell they cut the budget from season 1. But it is still a hoot.

That’s not a bad thing. They were blowing through money and not making the show better. For example setting up a rally stage at movie set in a remote desert.

I have been binging 2 epsiodes per night to get caught up to season 2 and then I will rewatch what I have seen in season 2.

Damn, I love this show.

I did however pick up a new term in one of last nights episodes when James May said "He is a right knob" and Clarkson replied, "He, is a right knob". I'm waiting to use it and I am guessing since most of you guys will know where it cane from it might be here.

Currently watching episode 10. So far, better then the last two weeks, maybe three. Barrel racing versus horses...too funny!!!

Need to get caught up but I am sure that wont happen until after the Olympics is over.

I am all caught up. I tend to watch on Friday or Saturday each week.

The show has become like the old Coyote & Roadrunner cartoons where everything is extremely predictable and almost nothing surprises me. But, for some reason, I find it comforting and humorous to enjoy.

I am all caught up. I tend to watch on Friday or Saturday each week.

The show has become like the old Coyote & Roadrunner cartoons where everything is extremely predictable and almost nothing surprises me. But, for some reason, I find it comforting and humorous to enjoy.
I feel the same way, actually for a few seasons now. Still I cant help but enjoy it.

The guys from The Grand Tour are out promoting the new series, apparently called "The Grand Tour presents SEAMEN". They are not revealing anything, but they have been blowing up media sites like Youtube, FB, and others with interviews, interesting personal stories, and such like crazy.

Anyone looking forward to this? I am, I love their travel films, which is apparently all they are doing now.

Back