• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Also forgot about Collateral. I also think he did well in Rainman. That's about it for me. He was ok in Days of Thunder, but Duvall made that movie IMO.

Yeah, I must say, in every one of Lee Childs books he mentions on several occasions how large (6'5" and 250 lbs) Jack Reacher is. His physical stature is very much a part of the character. But I guess if you buy the rights , you can cast whomever you want as the lead!! I always thought this guy would be good, except in the book, Reacher is described as having dirty blond hair I believe?

dwayne-johnson-jokes-about-baywatch-movie-bad-reviews.jpg

Or the guy who plays Thor but he is a little on the short side(6"1") I believe?

PS: Jeff, the guy playing the Punisher is listed as 5'8" only.

the rock is bigger than big, but not necessarily fit the profile for jack reacher i think.

ray stevenson wouldve fit the bill.

the 'real' punisher. :D (he's the 3rd one from the left)

thepunisherlist.png

DSC01264.JPG

the rock is bigger than big, but not necessarily fit the profile for jack reacher i think.

ray stevenson wouldve fit the bill.

the 'real' punisher. :D (he's the 3rd one from the left)

thepunisherlist.png

DSC01264.JPG

Jomari,

Nope, too small. I still vote for the Rock!! :bouncygrin:

Started watching the Ghostbusters remake last night but only made it through about 20 minutes. Ended up watching Jeff, Who Lives at Home instead and really enjoyed it - glad I didn’t stop it right away when the main character talked about the movie Signs.

913Iiha6UJL._SY550_.jpg

Not today, but the wife, my son and I saw Avengers Infinity War on Sunday and it was freaking awesome. Action scenes at time were happening pretty fast and hard to follow, but overall, it was very well done. Looking forward to the sequel.

FYI, Somebody asked James Gunn what Groot said at the end as he was disappearing, and this is even more touching than the Stark/Peter Parker scene around the same time, but as he is disappearing he looks at Rocket Racoon and says I am Groot, and Gunn has stated that he was saying Father?, like in father what is happening to me.

Grandson was coming over last night, he's 4, so I decided to stop and rent Coco as none of us had seen it. Overall a pretty decent movie, and visually it was stunning. There was one point in the movie where the boy is looking for who he thinks is his great, great grandfather, and they happen on a movie premier in "Mexican Heaven", and I made the comment that they wouldn't be having movie premiers on the day of the dead, as everybody would be busy seeing their families on the other side, and that place would be a ghost town. Took my wife a minute, but she eventually got the joke.

Ended up catching up on some movies I hadn't seen yet this weekend. Rented Black Panther on Friday night, and I can see why it did so well at the box office, it was a really good movie. My wife says it's her favorite super hero movie now, but I think it's just because of all of the half naked guys in it.

Took the wife and son to see Deadpool 2 Saturday night. And I can see why this isn't doing so well at the box office. Not a bad movie, but it just wasn't as good as the first one. It's almost as if Ryan Reynolds is trying to hard to be funny. Jokes seem forced at times. And there wasn't nearly enough Moreena Baccarin(sp).

Then yesterday, watched the Baywatch remake. Yes it was a bad movie, but the eye candy was pretty good. I was a little surprised at how much the "F" word is used, especially by the Rock. I watched it on Prime, and while the picture was good, it was supposed to be DD but all I could get it to play was pro logic. Not a huge deal, but I can tell the difference between the two.

Took the wife and son to see Deadpool 2 Saturday night. And I can see why this isn't doing so well at the box office. Not a bad movie, but it just wasn't as good as the first one. It's almost as if Ryan Reynolds is trying to hard to be funny. Jokes seem forced at times.

Agree with your assessment of DP2 - too many forced jokes and pop-culture references.

Agree with your assessment of DP2 - too many forced jokes and pop-culture references.
I should say that it isn't doing so bad with an opening weekend of 125 million, but they had hoped for at least 130, and were expecting 150 million. It's not a bad movie, just doesn't seem to have the charm the first one did.

I'm finally getting to enjoy my system so I decided to watch The Avengers which I hadn't seen since the theater. The sound is incredible but I have yet to get to the final battle. Can't wait

images.jpeg

Just watched Deadpool 2 at our iPic. I agree a bit of forced comedy. Overall a good movie but again forced

Dude ... how many movies do you not finish?!?!
LOL I have a very limited window to watch movies. Typically it's on Sundays Wednesdays and Fridays. And I only have a couple hours to watch them. I'll finish the movie but it won't be until Sunday

I'm off to go support my friend who's doing a barbecue cook-off right now. He has a beautiful Barbecue Pit on a trailer custom made by klose

I'm embarrassed to say but inhad never used my Amazon Prime for movie watching. I guess I hadn't realized all the movies available to watch for free. So I watched Magnificent 7 and for @Towen7 , I was able to watch the whole movie last night. It was okay and at least a bit entertaining.
onesheet.jpg

Back