• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Any of you Bosch tv folks read any of the books? Curious for your take on books versus tv series. I generally never find the tv/movie to be as good as the book. I want to watch....but I don't want to watch...if that makes any sense.

Any of you Bosch tv folks read any of the books? Curious for your take on books versus tv series. I generally never find the tv/movie to be as good as the book. I want to watch....but I don't want to watch...if that makes any sense.
I just started reading the first book in the series The Black Echo. Not too far in but I did notice what I consider a glaring difference. Not a big deal overall but it is a difference

I was all happy as a clam cuz I thought I was going to finish The Walking Dead on Neflix. I thought I just had to finish season 9 and 10. Getting back into it after a lengthy hiatus. Well, mothertrucker if they only have season 9 on Netflix.

hqdefault.jpg

I Know That Voice available via Prime.

An excellent documentary about the voice actors that do our favorite characters in animated material and increasingly video games .

Highly Recommend!

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

An excellent documentary about the voice actors that do our favorite characters in animated material and increasingly video games .

Highly Recommend!

THANKS
Will definitely check this one out. Recognizing voices is kind of a pastime of mine.

Coronavirus Explained on Netflix

Good factual epidemiology the average person can understand

hqdefault.jpg

Highly Recommend!

Thanks for the tip but my wife and I both though it got got boring quickly.

Jack Ryan on Prime. Very good. But there were a few head scratchers in this one.

Why did Suleiman’s son and some other guy wait for Suleiman and the other guys at the hospital? Seeing as Suleiman and the the other terrorists were dressed as EMTs and they arrived in an ambulance why wouldn’t they just leave in the ambulance they came in? Did I miss something?

So when you are watching on your TV(I believe you have a Samsung) what/how do you know what the stream is coming through at? I have tried display with my cable remote (says 1080) display with my Sony tv remote (nothing) tried display with my sony avr (nothing). I just want some confirmation that I am getting what I am paying for. Probably should find the Sony forums and ask there??!!

So when you are watching on your TV(I believe you have a Samsung) what/how do you know what the stream is coming through at? I have tried display with my cable remote (says 1080) display with my Sony tv remote (nothing) tried display with my sony avr (nothing). I just want some confirmation that I am getting what I am paying for. Probably should find the Sony forums and ask there??!!
A couple things. Prime offers 2 versions of the same series so make sure it is listed as Bosch Season ? (4k UHD) to make sure you have the correct version.

In have an LG OLED . It shows a symbol in the upper right corner of the screen at the beginning when 4k material is on.

What device are you using for streaming.

A couple things. Prime offers 2 versions of the same series so make sure it is listed as Bosch Season ? (4k UHD) to make sure you have the correct version.

In have an LG OLED . It shows a symbol in the upper right corner of the screen at the beginning when 4k material is on.

What device are you using for streaming.
Where are the two versions listed? On Prime itself? I have a sinking feeling this is a VERSION difference. Just as we have a watered down Netflix we probably have a watered down Prime Video. I can stream with my cable box or the TV.

Where are the two versions listed? On Prime itself? I have a sinking feeling this is a VERSION difference. Just as we have a watered down Netflix we probably have a watered down Prime Video. I can stream with my cable box or the TV.
Do a search on Prime for "4k TV " if you get the 4k Prime material it will list a number of 4k series including Bosch

Back