• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

CMonster Condo HT

^JVC DLA-X750R with a 115" wide, 2.35:1 acoustically transparent screen from Seymour AV. The screen will hang from the ceiling about 2' in front of the windows. Seating distance will be about 10' from screen.

^JVC DLA-X750R with a 115" wide, 2.35:1 acoustically transparent screen from Seymour AV. The screen will hang from the ceiling about 2' in front of the windows. Seating distance will be about 10' from screen.
Welcome to the club!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I plan on going with a 7.1.2 Atmos setup and the rear surrounds just arrived!

858F5071-4523-4F0F-8245-B39548A43A58_zpscmg6hjuz.jpg

Used Contour S 1.4s and the ad said they were black. How do you f' that up??? Oh well, nothing that a little plasti-dip can't take care of...

Black sharpie! Or a lot of electrical tape.

That is quite the project going on there Chuck!

Congrats and can't wait to see the continued progress!

I've been playing with the Contours for about an hour now and it's ridiculous how much more I like them over the Monitor Audio Platinum bookshelf speakers in the living room. I can't wait to get the Confidence up and running...

I've been playing with the Contours for about an hour now and it's ridiculous how much more I like them over the Monitor Audio Platinum bookshelf speakers in the living room. I can't wait to get the Confidence up and running...
Uh oh, here's where I better quit reading.... I only have

Hmm, along with Safari not finding servers for me, now my brilliant posts are being chopped in

I plan on going with a 7.1.2 Atmos setup and the rear surrounds just arrived!

858F5071-4523-4F0F-8245-B39548A43A58_zpscmg6hjuz.jpg

Used Contour S 1.4s and the ad said they were black. How do you f' that up??? Oh well, nothing that a little plasti-dip can't take care of...

That's outrageous! Where did you buy them? I have a single S1.4 that I was previously using as a center. If I ever find another single maybe I can plasti-dip too!

Bring those ugly not-black S1.4s to the GTG and I'll swap them straight up for a beautiful genuine black pair of Bose 301IIIs.

Deals like that don't drop in your lap everyday Chuck.

Jeff

Bring those ugly not-black S1.4s to the GTG and I'll swap them straight up for a beautiful genuine black pair of Bose 301IIIs.

Deals like that don't drop in your lap everyday Chuck.

Jeff

Jeff, you're a friend, I couldn't take advantage of you like that.

"How's that working out for you, being clever?"

If anyone attending the GTG doesn't get that reference, we're watching a movie...

It took me two years to get Zing to see that.

And no, don't have any suggestions. You've more than got this under control. I'm insanely jealous.

Back