• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

CMonster Condo HT

It will be interesting to hear what he thinks about accurate sounding speakers like your Dynaudio's..... I have followed him for awhile and unless I am mistaken, most of his clan are JTR Fans and run their subs +30!! Ha! Is the shoot scheduled yet? Have fun with it!

He definitely loves the JTR stuff.

It will be interesting to hear what he thinks about accurate sounding speakers like your Dynaudio's..... I have followed him for awhile and unless I am mistaken, most of his clan are JTR Fans and run their subs +30!! Ha! Is the shoot scheduled yet? Have fun with it!

He’ll be in town the first weekend of December. Most of the AVSers here are big JTR fans as well but one of the other HTs is all Martin Logan (with JTR subs) and another is identical JBL line array speakers all around. They do like their subs ridiculously hot.

He got into town on Thursday and has been doing a couple rooms a day. He was at our place yesterday. He has an intro video up and a couple shorts from the trip thus far. It’ll take some time to edit and post the full videos.
Right on!!!

Finally had a chance to watch this. Fantastic job, Chuck and Angela!! That is an incredibly beautiful loft, and at my age the winter driveway and summer lawn are looking more and more Evil. ;)

One quick question on your gear cabinet: how do you access the rear of the components? Bat's setup had a crawlspace to get there, and Tom's setup had a clever feature that dropped everything onto any would-be burglar :p. I finally set my rack onto these smooth plastic "feet-pads" that allow me to slide my rack away from the corner, but its still a pain and I get attacked by hideous spiders every time I do...

The racks slide forward and rotate - I just have to remove two screws that hold a retaining plate in place.

Back