• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Heeman - WI Basement HT Build

What's great about that photo is that if you put it on Facebook and suggest you were proud of your hard work, people would be so confused and wonder if it was some sort of inside joke.

I think it looks great!

The picture really doesn't show much other than it is a really dark, disappearing hole. However, if you look a few pictures back, you can see that it covers the complete front wall including the front corner bass traps.

So, the front wall has complete absorption properties and of course the bass traps. My goal was been reached here!

About 70% of the ceiling is also complete............unfortunately this room will most likely not be completed until sometime during Christmas Break............UGH!!

The room is very quiet, similar to the TX HT. No sense of bass control at this point.

Been kickin' ass over the past couple of days..............

The ceiling panels are finally completed and installed.

I put Kraft Paper up under a portion of the panels to have some reflection from the ceiling.

The wall sconses were not enough light to really do things, like vacuum and really show the room, so I ended up installing 2 sets of track lighting, which really helped a lot. But a lot of detail went in to the installation due to the velvet panels.

The ceiling even though it was a huge undertaking has paid off big time.

What's left....................

Rear bass trap panels
Boxing in the rear duct work
Building and installing the equipment rack and painting that closet black
Installing the projector and setting up equipment

My goal is to have it operational by New Years Eve!!

That's amazing!!!

You need to take a couple of floor lamps in there to get decent photos. I have the same issue with my HT, hence so few photos coming from me

Back