• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Incredible Covers...

Incredible cover of an incredible song.

Love the movie, love the song, love both versions of the music videos.

Thank you Dan Hartman and RIP.

PhilX doing the same song with the original DEPP PURPLE Ian Paice and Roger Glover tracks. He does the keyboard solo as well. And he sings. Funny, he misses a note at about 4:50 and you can see him mouth "fuck"!!

Worldwide Jam. Same song as above. Guy from India looked like he was playing an Ipad and can I get an Amen for my countryman playing two hockey sticks..WTF!!

Sorry...what was the song they were trying to cover? That was quite possibly the weirdest fucking cover I have ever seen. Creepy old guy staring at nip lady singing while riding an exercise bike? WTF??
HeyHEYHEY!!! That's Robert Fripp, possibly the most talented guitarist on the planet, now that Eddie's gone (and virtually tied with Mark Knopfler). And I'm pretty sure that's Robert's wife (he's always had very fine taste in ladies and french chocolates). Glad to know he's still kicking around, haven't heard from him since he and KC parted ways (or he dissolved them. Again.)
:thumbsup:

Sorry...what was the song they were trying to cover?

3QeZ.gif

Last edited:
This is all @mazersteven's fault.
I'm now getting EweTube suggestions for Fripp and his wife, these Sunday quarantine videos, just an eccentric brit couple's way of dealing with it and having some fun (wish I'd stopped the video at 5:30 or so, didn't need to see Robert in tights and a tutu....)

And for anyone here who is unfamiliar with King Crimson, here's the video that introduced me:

My jaw dropped to the floor, and at 08:55 am the next morning I was waiting in line (okay, there was no line) at my local record shop to get in and buy King Crimson's new album Discipline. That record blew my head off that weekend, probably the top 5 most influential albums in my life.
Discipline was one of the few prog albums that Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) was able to remix in 5.1, and it is glorious! If he could just re-do the master tapes of Steely Dan's Aja, I could dive to the other side of the sod a happy guy.

Back