• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Joe Bonamassa

heeman said:
Oh Crap Paul, I'm Sorry, wrong thread..................

:laughing: Ok I'll forgive you, but just this once. This guy's pretty good! He sure can play fast. I'll have to look up who he is, never heard this name. Not sure he has Joe's talent for spinning out a long melodic line, but still... quite enjoyable.

^ Great! I stumbled upon it and thought................PaulyT may like this guy??????

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Ha, thanks! And if I had TV, I woulda been able to watch it. :laughing: I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon.

PaulyT said:
Ha, thanks! And if I had TV, I woulda been able to watch it. :laughing: I'm sure it'll be on youtube soon.
A true Joe Banana fan(atic) would have rushed-out to buy one in time!

Methinks your lifetime Joe Bro-Club Membership might now be in jeopardy.

:)

Jeff

JeffMackwood said:
PaulyT said:
A true Joe Banana fan(atic) would have rushed-out to buy one in time!

Methinks your lifetime Joe Bro-Club Membership might now be in jeopardy.

:)

Jeff

Or at least his admin status on an Audio/Visual board. :eusa-whistle:

BTW Pauly, why no tv?

^--- Thanks for the link! Yeah I figured Joe (well, his people probably) would have it up on his FB or YT channel soon enough.

Right, I have a TV - but just a humble 46". But no live TV service. We have netflix streaming, but that's the only content I'm paying for at the moment.

^--- Ok that was pretty funny - "Hey white dude!" :laughing:

261106.jpg

Good show.

I guess you were there? Buddy Guy last week, Joe B in Radio City, NY this week?

WTF PaulyT??

Ha, no that concert was filmed last January...

1 HR of this show will be on Palladia tonight at 8PM CST................

I guess I will see if it is really good or not............................to my liking that is.............

Watching ot now on Palladia. If it is good I will buy it. I cant imagine it not being good though. I still owe Joe B a HUGE debt of gratitude.

Some of you may remember that it was Joey B doing a PHENOMENAL cover of Gary Moore's Midnight Blues and a couple of really nice bourbons that caused me to come to the realization that I needed to get a divorce. Still HATE the fact that I had to get divorced but it was the right thing to do. I miss my step daughters immensely, but I still have a great relationship with them so all is well.

Hey Randy, are you drinking now....................Vodka Martinis are here in Deep South Texas..................I think you have made the right decision in life!!

I also watched the Radio City Music Hall on Paladia, however needed to remind Paul of this which followed..............

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDO_w8TKEJc[/youtube]

Yea Baby!!

I was drinking iced tea last night, thanks for asking. My plan however is to make a few Old Fasioneds tonight.

Back