• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

new HSU VTF-15H

Thx Matt!

Trying to get back in the groove, life has been pulling me away from things i liove doing and one of them is hanging out with you guys. I got some catching up to do lol!

Um Bats you drinking too many of that wife of yours margaritas, cause I checked all through that DIY section and sure didnt see any pics of your subs.

Try the Showroom section, in the Batcave Walk Through thread...

d54695d2.jpg

MatthewB said:
Um Bats you drinking too many of that wife of yours margaritas, cause I checked all through that DIY section and sure didnt see any pics of your subs.

You best get to your optomitrist ASAP.

Rope

FredtheFilmFan said:
HOLD ON!!! Bats, you bought TWO OF THESE?!?!?!?!
Yep, I ordered two when I placed the order, used one for a month or so and then unpacked the other one. Needless to say I am blown away...

FredtheFilmFan said:
Based on the review, you're LITERALLY blown away. Kinda like that Memorex ad.

memorex-comercial2.jpg
Yeah that pretty much sums it up... :happy-smileygiantred:

Zing said:
Rope said:
:eek:bscene-moneypiss: HSU VTF-15H :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:
Rope, did you buy another Bose Hideaway Bass Module?

Nah. I borrowed MattB's left overs, besides, I need to bust on Bats to keep him grounded.

Rope

Wow nice review that thing got! It will be on my short list once I'm ready. I plan to use two subs so when the time comes I may chose to go with a lesser model, time will tell.

Yep, been thinking about getting one of these. They rep out pretty good all over the net. I wonder if it will do any better than my M&K 1250THX in my sealed room?

Back