• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Wow, that was absolutely incredible! I had no idea anyone knew how to and still did that sort of thing.

Embedded vid, gotta use the full not shortened URL:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZekaPAd_M[/youtube]

Code:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZekaPAd_M[/youtube]

was at work when i did that.

plus the fact that each time i try to do this i end up failing. simply because i dont listen or dont post as many videos as i should.

practice, practice, practice.

yall should check out his other swords. pretty interesting, and resembling a show i caught on tv showing sword forging competition.

Just finished the Hearts of Stone DLC. As always with this game, good story, good character involvement, worth a few extra $$ for sure.

I just started this game again tonight. Picking up where I left off when my daughter was born 8 months ago. I'm level 22 and am working on getting all of the game mechanics back. It feels good though. I definitely think this game is better than Fallout 4.

What level were you guys on when you beat this game?

AndySTL said:
I just started this game again tonight. Picking up where I left off when my daughter was born 8 months ago. I'm level 22 and am working on getting all of the game mechanics back. It feels good though. I definitely think this game is better than Fallout 4.

What level were you guys on when you beat this game?[/quote

i actually dont remember. i do have heart of stone still to do.

as much as i am a fallout fanboi, i agree, this was much better than fallout 4.

i still ike fallout 3 better. :D

Man, I am so glad I got back into this game. But I think I am going through the same thing you did Jomari, I don't want it to end. I am almost level 31 and the game is really pushing me toward the main story line. I still feel like I have barely scratched the surface in Skellige. I need to spend some time on treasure hunts. My inventory gear is kind of a random collection of shit I find. I think I can really improve my combat with some key upgrades. I have a decent swords but I think I might be able to do better.

Side question, how often did you guys swap out mutagens or move things around on the skill tree. And do you get ability benefits for traits that are acquired but not currently placed into one of the slots on the tree/mutagen thing?

And do you get ability benefits for traits that are acquired but not currently placed into one of the slots on the tree/mutagen thing?

Nope, gotta be in the tree. So it's better to beef up the ones you've got, rather than spend points on a bunch of different ones. And make sure to group them by color so the mutagen affects all of them.

No, I didn't tweak the skill tree much once I put stuff in there. I think maybe once or twice in the whole game I did a complete skill reset, just to optimize and get rid of stuff I didn't really use.

Yeah, it can help *a lot* to get a matching set of armor that gives bonuses according to your primary skills. E.g. I concentrated on signs, and had armor (griffin? I forget the name) that gave bonuses to stamina regeneration, so I could cast signs a lot more frequently. I'm sure there are similar things for other skills.

you probably leveled up a bit.

congratulations on finishing the game!

heart and stone apparently was very good.

Yeah I was level 34 at the end. But I thought Caranthir and Imlerith were harder. Maybe I just got lucky with Eredin. I did throw some extra Glyphs and Runestones into my gear before Eredin.

AndySTL said:
I finished the game and now I feel empty :(

I understand completely. To me, this is a sure sign of a really good game. (Actually same for reading a good book.)

PaulyT said:
AndySTL said:
I finished the game and now I feel empty :(

I understand completely. To me, this is a sure sign of a really good game. (Actually same for reading a good book.)

Mild SPOILER ALERT!

I kinda stayed away from the book, apparently Geralt is a bit of a d*ck and Triss, well, I love triss in this game, and apparently shes a bit on the easy sisde.

Ha! I have the book, and have read it. Perhaps his character is a little "grittier" than in the game, but he's not totally different in the book.

PaulyT said:
Ha! I have the book, and have read it. Perhaps his character is a little "grittier" than in the game, but he's not totally different in the book.

is triss really a bit on the loose end? :(

Been years, I really don't remember... Maybe I'll have to re-read it.

Back