• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upcoming Releases

Looks like a lot of money... listed at $79
But I want it...
July 24th...

30939_large.jpg

Razz said:
another ... "About time'r"

Dec 4th

554_large.jpg
I had a feeling a date was coming for Nemo, they are re-releasing it in theaters in 3D which indicates to me, a multi-disc release in the coming months...

YS.jpg

Just watched this over the weekend with friends and we were all blown away, not by the video, which was impressive, as expected, but rather the remastered audio and DTS 5.1 mix, which was jaw-dropping good!

Seriously, check it out...

Front page of today's USA Today heralded the Beatles' 50th Anniversary. Wow... :shock:

September 18:

51n7leKygaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

All four movies, $69 from Amazon, $65 from WalMart. :handgestures-thumbup:

Botch I'll wait till they split em up like with "Aliens" series. I only want the first movie "Raiders" cause the others sucked.

FINALLY!!!!

It's here and I have it!

I don't care what Matt says!!!!! :eek:bscene-buttred:

33024_large.jpg

Big day next Tuesday (the 4th). The Dark Knight Rises and Finding Nemo are released.

Who's got one or both preordered?

Zing said:
Big day next Tuesday (the 4th). The Dark Knight Rises and Finding Nemo are released.

Amazon wants $25 for preorder of TDKR but is offering a set of all three movies for $30.

If I could sell the copies of the first two I have I would just get the set.

EDIT: just got off the phone with my used media store guy, he would only give me $8 for both.

Zing said:

I'm on the fence :D

mzpro5 said:
Amazon wants $25 for preorder of TDKR but is offering a set of all three movies for $30.

If I could sell the copies of the first two I have I would just get the set.

EDIT: just got off the phone with my used media store guy, he would only give me $8 for both.

($30 - $8) < $25 ;)

Back