• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

I'm a Pink fan.

PNK_BeautifulTrauma_Cover_F_RGB.jpg

I've listened to this a few times now and definitely not my favorite albums of hers...............

WOW, that's hurtful. But, I like you guys so I wont take it personally, and although I like Jet City Woman and, I am assuming you are referring to Empire, they have put out a ton of great music and I am a fan fo sho. Saw them in concert last year (I think) open up for the Scorpions and they were incredible live too.

Last edited:
WOW, that's hurtful. But, I like you guys so I wont take it personally, and although I like Jet City Woman and, I am assuming you are referring to Empire, they have put out a ton of great music and I am a fan fo sho. Saw them in concert last year (I think) open up for the Scorpions and they were incredible live too.

I apologize, I just listened to three Queensryche songs! And @Zing will appreciate that I made it all the way through three lines of a Nickelback song earlier today...

I was just minding my time resting up from several hours of climbing a ladder, wielding a chainsaw, and absorbing solar radiation as I worked on hacking down my large dead Maple tree when I decided to sit at my front room desk to check the email and such. Since I had been listening to my phone's random playlist while outside, I paired my Echo with my phone and the music continued over my Mackie HR824 near-field monitors. It was pleasant... until out of the blue Beethoven's 9th Symphony came on. Dang. I was screwed. I cranked up the volume a bit and just sat their in my little task chair listening, hardly paying attention to anything else. It was orgasmic.

Now it's Sachmo and the Duke playing "Don't get around much anymore." Great follow-up to the 9th.

Christmas MUSIC!!!!

I achieved high status as far as my listening pleasure while in the kitchen today! Because of birthday gifts that were well received, and the ‘Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding’ I made for Danny for his birthday treat, I was given a pass to listen to Christmas music early. Currently listening to...

A+Soulful+Christmas+cover.jpg

One of my favorites! Season’s Greetings to me! :happy:

Keeping it simple, Jazz Standards via Amazon Unlimited. Getting ready to cook up a sirloin with grilled garlic red potatoes, with a bit of vino on the side...

Ween/Chocolate & Cheese -- Friend of mine said I should give these guys a listen... some pretty berserk lyrics. I approve so far.
Ween.gif

^ My bad...I thought I was in the “What Are You Listening To” thread. This wasn’t a concert video.

Back