• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

In honour of it's 40th anniversary.

BruceSpringsteenDarknessontheEdgeofTown.jpg

My friends and I talked about this last night. My favorite track may be the cover of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"

hqdefault.jpg

81dMgElDGbL._SL1500_.jpg

This is good, not great, maybe I just need to listen a few more times...................3 or 4 catchy tunes.

I listened to this multiple times on the plane this week...................... It's better than I first reported!!

I listened to this multiple times on the plane this week...................... It's better than I first reported!!
Man I use to like them back back in the days. Super talented but not up my music alley anymore. Missing an "edge" I look for nowadays. Honestly I just appreciate different sounds. I saw them live 3 times, once the Dave Tim Reynolds tour . Glad you're enjoying

Last edited:
I love The Walkmen and the front man Hamilton with Rostam from Vampire Weekend producing this album.
b4d4b6b1 (1).jpg

Listening to The Monkees Greatest hits on Alexa at work, and the song Pleasant Valley Sunday came on. At least to me, I just realized that song shares a lot of similarity with The Rembrandts I'll Be There For You.

710Mgh-CRfL._SX522_.jpg

Or more precisely, I'm listening to everything on Amazon Music from K.Flay -- Blood in the Cut and Wishing it Was You are the standout tracks for me.

And not for everyone -- which is part of the reason why I like it I'm sure.

Just released today (where today in some parts of the world is yesterday currently here):

cover.jpg

Good gosh I love her voice!

Back