• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

May have missed it but did anybody watch Kingdom?

The MMA thing with Nick Jonas?

Starting episode 3 right now.

i was going to, but im not certain how i'd feel about it. did you like it?
Yes, so far so good. Good cast and character development is good right from the start.

It also gives a fairly accurate depiction of what fighters go through such as weight cutting.

Watched Unfit on either Prime or Amazon, right now I cant remember which it was. It was definitely an interesting watch.

Ahh they are the same thing

Maybe you meant Prime or Netflix

yes sir, you are correct. That is twice today I have posted in a hurry and nor proofread my post.

Thank you sir to you and @CMonster . LOL.

I told y'all I was a dumbass and Zing confirmed it.

Good movie, recommended:

maxresdefault.jpg

10B5F285-A9E8-4738-8DE9-D90F631B77DA.jpeg

Back when HD was a new thing there was a series on HDnet called Alps From Above. What I loved most about it was the was aerial shots of the Alps. I loved how relaxing it was. It's long gone

I stumbled on this last night and I love it. Stunning 4K

It may be physically impossible to watch this in a dark, quiet space and not feel tension and stress melt away.

edit... and apparently there are new “_____ From Above“ episodes also on Disney+

Last edited:
View attachment 11339

Back when HD was a new thing there was a series on HDnet called Alps From Above. What I loved most about it was the was aerial shots of the Alps. I loved how relaxing it was. It's long gone

It may be physically impossible to watch this in a dark, quiet space and not feel tension and stress melt away.

edit... and apparently there are new “_____ From Above“ episodes also on Disney+
You ever watch the Ariel ________ shows. There are many of them from all over the world. I think it comes on the smithsonian or bbc channel.

May have missed it but did anybody watch Kingdom?

The MMA thing with Nick Jonas?

Starting episode 3 right now.
Really really enjoyed that show.
Dark, gritty, the occasional naked woman.
Some very good writing and acting...unbelievably surprised by how that series closed out.

Really really enjoyed that show.
Dark, gritty, the occasional naked woman.
Some very good writing and acting...unbelievably surprised by how that series closed out.

There were naked women in that?

The wife accused me of watching it for that reason only. That wasn't the only reason.

Definitely kind of surprised by how it ended.

You ever watch the Ariel ________ shows. There are many of them from all over the world. I think it comes on the smithsonian or bbc channel.
I've seen a few episodes of Aerial America and they were okay. The ones I saw tended to focus a lot more on shots of small towns and historic old buildings which is nice but there's just something about alpine vistas that just resonates with me. I dream of spending the spring and summers of my retirement years in a quiet mountain village.

1619043263734.png

I have been binging on this for weeks/months, I love it (on disney+):

91EI8xQYVLL._RI_.jpg

Has some overlap with the Alaska Animal Rescue show, which I posted about earlier.

... there's just something about alpine vistas that just resonates with me. I dream of spending the spring and summers of my retirement years in a quiet mountain village.

View attachment 11346
For the past two years I've been following the ultra-cheep villas being offered in southern Italy (like, 1 Euro each, but there are more costly (but still a pittance) places) and, especially since Mom's gone, I'm seriously considering emigrating; there's nothing keeping me here anymore.
I'd really like to get a place more in the north, closer to Aviano AFB (commissary, medical, and just folks that speak English), and closer to the Alps, and away from the humidity. I currently live in an ideal geographic/weather/inexpensive area now, but without getting political, I fear the US won't be an ideal place to live, soon.
I took a year of Latin in High School; didn't do well and it killed my GPA that year, but it might give me a leg up on learning Italian. My 30-day Wait period after my second COVID shot is just about up, and I may be visiting the Mediterranean soon; we'll see...

View attachment 11339

Disney+ seems to be going all out for Earth Day. Alone with the above ( Thanks Towen) there is this series about whales

Each episode covers a different species of whaies Great videography

Back