• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

I have been diligently churning through seasons of Superstore on Netflix. I find it quite humorous!!

superstore-tv-show-2-768x435.jpg
Its a good series but declines in the lat 2 seasons. I would guess a change in writers

I've never gotten into the CWs Arrowverse too much to keep up with. But HBO Max just started offering

Thought to would be a rehash of the old Lois and Clark series but doesn't seem to be

been watching mare recently, man kate winslett is a hot mess.

you decide what tone i am using for this.

seriously tho, great starter for now, its only 2 episodes in.

A new series v just added to Disney+ "Vehicle Fly through s" .Starters Biomes"

Very cool

There's a so-so movie that I watched in the early '90's, on VHS, that for some odd reason I'd like to watch again. Its about a bunch of high school kids, and a middle-aged sax player, who formed a band and went thru the usual growing pains. The only details I can remember were they were in Ireland, the sax player (the only experienced musician) ended up sleeping with all the female singers, and the bass player got so much stage fright he threw up pre-show.
I can't remember the name of the movie (I wanna say "The Replacements", but that isn't it). Not much detail here, but does this ring a bell with anyone?

EDIT: I thought "The Replacements" were actually that band that wore Eyeball helmets in concert, but a quick check at Googlez Imagez shows another band that I don't even recognize, so I guess I'm wrong on that too.
Good thing I'm retired.

Last edited:
There's a so-so movie that I watched in the early '90's, on VHS, that for some odd reason I'd like to watch again. Its about a bunch of high school kids, and a middle-aged sax player, who formed a band and went thru the usual growing pains. The only details I can remember were they were in Ireland, the sax player (the only experienced musician) ended up sleeping with all the female singers, and the bass player got so much stage fright he threw up pre-show.
I can't remember the name of the movie (I wanna say "The Replacements", but that isn't it). Not much detail here, but does this ring a bell with anyone?

EDIT: I thought "The Replacements" were actually that band that wore Eyeball helmets in concert, but a quick check at Googlez Imagez shows another band that I don't even recognize, so I guess I'm wrong on that too.
Good thing I'm retired.
The Commitments??

Good thing I'm retired.

if there was any time to watch Mare of eastown, it would be now!

i saw last nights episode, man that was great!

just finished mare of eastown. its almost 1am and i have work tomorrow.

aside from monkey Giri/Haji, there has never been a more solid television series i have seen in a very long time.

definitely worth the time and investment. spoilers to be mentioned,

i love the fact that it ended in church. yes, it didnt literally ended there, but the sermon the father gave was spot on. absolutely amazing. given the atmosphere, the tense relationships, the intimacy of the town, this made it so much more powerful.

please, take a moment to enjoy the series.

uh... wait.

it IS done right?

Back