• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

just finished mare of eastown. its almost 1am and i have work tomorrow.

aside from monkey Giri/Haji, there has never been a more solid television series i have seen in a very long time.

definitely worth the time and investment. spoilers to be mentioned,

i love the fact that it ended in church. yes, it didnt literally ended there, but the sermon the father gave was spot on. absolutely amazing. given the atmosphere, the tense relationships, the intimacy of the town, this made it so much more powerful.

please, take a moment to enjoy the series.

uh... wait.

it IS done right?
Just finished and was excellent. I echo your recommendation

just finished mare of eastown. its almost 1am and i have work tomorrow.

aside from monkey Giri/Haji, there has never been a more solid television series i have seen in a very long time.

definitely worth the time and investment. spoilers to be mentioned,

i love the fact that it ended in church. yes, it didnt literally ended there, but the sermon the father gave was spot on. absolutely amazing. given the atmosphere, the tense relationships, the intimacy of the town, this made it so much more powerful.

please, take a moment to enjoy the series.

uh... wait.

it IS done right?
GF and I started last night at 10pm and finished around 5am, woke up at 9 to goto work.....highly recommended. Good night,

CBS's 60 Minutes interviewed Sir David Attenborough tonight. Very sobering, and well worth 20 minutes of your time (these are usually easy to find via streaming).
He did surprise me with one statement; he doesn't believe there's Life anywhere else in the Universe. Wat?

its all in the ocean dude.

i really wish we invested in discovering more of whats down there that can help us.

like kaiju.

ragnarok-netflix-review-season-1-1.jpg

I think this has been mentioned here before, but I highly recommend it. Very well-done contemporary adaptation of norse mythology, without the "glam" of the Marvel Thor stuff. I'm re-watching the first season now, in preparation for the second season that just came out.

The 7th and final season of "Bosch" on Prime begins Friday June 25. One of my favorite detective series. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it.

The 7th and final season of "Bosch" on Prime begins Friday June 25. One of my favorite detective series. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it.

I've read the 22 published Harry Bosch books so may now let myself watch the series.

I debated whether to start a separate thread here.
I haven't seen any All in the Family footage in, what, 35, 40 years? For whatever reason, this popped up on my EweTube feed, and I hadn't remembered how stunning this show was, so long ago (probably wasn't smart enough to realize it, at that time). So much more thought-provoking than The Kardashians....

Finished the last season of Bosch over the weekend. A few surprises. Won't say more until someone else has watched it.

I enjoyed it. 4k beautiful picture. Funny.
Crop farming is tough business, made especially more difficult when mother nature does not cooperate.
maxresdefault.jpg

Excellent so far, just starting... see my new sig.
Finished Bosch - great ending. Well not exactly a happy ending but ... an *appropriate* ending. Definitely one of the best detective/police shows out there.

On season two of Lupin (on Netflix) - enjoying it very much. French thief drama, unusual, and very well done IMHO.

Back